NFL to investigate dolphins tanking? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL to investigate dolphins tanking?

Can you imagine the reaction in New York if Miami lands Tua and Miami starts winning some games in NY? LOL.

I can hear Mike Greenberg now: "I can't even count this as a loss, and in my opinion, neither should the league. The Dolphins should be stripped of all of their 2021 draft picks" :lol:

Lol, we’d never hear the end of it. But damn it’s bad if Eisen is going off like that. And now it was just announced Rosen is starting against the Cowboys.

Breaking News, Rosen is starting this weekend.

Dolphins traded a second round pick for Rosen, brought in a veteran QB to mentor him, started him by Week 3 in a pivotal game in Dallas.

The NFL is going to investigate the trade of a left tackle and a brat who forced his way out of town... :lol: OK got it!

Lol, we’d never hear the end of it. But damn it’s bad if Eisen is going off like that. And now it was just announced Rosen is starting against the Cowboys.

How could we be tanking? A second round investment takes the field against Dak Prescott this weekend! :chuckle:

Hopefully Taco will come to play, he appears to be more of an athlete than Harris.

I like this move. Dolphins plan to keep Rosen in the rest of the season, unless the line gets him killed.

We should know a lot more about the players worth keeping by the end of this season.

They can investigate it all they want. But under the current rules, as i understand it, there's nothing that prohibits you from trading players and getting draft picks in return.

Apparently the Dolphins tried to claim Jordan Willis after being released from Cincinnati, but unfortunately the Jets beat Miami to the punch. I hope Taco can revive his career in Miami. So after attempting to trade for Clowney, putting in a claim for Willis, claiming Charlton and signing Nkemdiche the NFL is going to investigate the Dolphins for tanking? Good Luck with that.

They can investigate it all they want. But under the current rules, as i understand it, there's nothing that prohibits you from trading players and getting draft picks in return.
Plus the league approved those trades.

And to think I was mocked for questioning whether anything like this might happen when I started a thread about it after game 1. Just wait until mid-season.

It happens bud. Most people have no vision or not enough of it. History is rife with examples. Some new idea or product comes out, and most of the public laughs or gets mad at it. As time goes on, everyone learns to accept it.

I got called all kinds of names on this forum before for suggesting we tank.

Now look at how warm the support for tanking is. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom