NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

Roger Cossack said it'll be an uphill battle for Brady. Can't argue with that.

I still think he goes to court and wins. Vilma won in court and this is alot like that. There is no rule saying if you do x you will be suspended for z number of games. That will always win for the player in court

Here is where I disagree with you Nick. Villma and his cohorts got their suspension reduced for Bountygate, because there wasn't any hard evidence that these guys got paid for trying to injure other players. In Brady's instance there are the deflated footballs that were taken out of the official's room and control, and the text messages, along with Brady's destroyed cell phone.

As Bill Polian said on ESPN, the NFL has a CBA which allows Goodell to suspend players for issues harming the game. It is clear by Brady's actions he was trying to cover something up. Judges usually don"t overrule issues this that are collectively bargained. Brady may appeal this in court, and they may vacate the suspension for a while, but I think he will miss four games some time this season.

It'd be great if his appeal stretches into the season, the league is ticked off enough to start his suspension mid-season, and we don't have to face him.

Mina Kimes ‏@minakimes 14m14 minutes ago
this news only confirms what we already knew: Tom Brady isn't a mobile quarterback

Hey everyone, I have this covered, I will not miss one day, trust me...

tom-brady.gif

They ruled how? Well, we will get them in cour...What, odds are how bad we will win? Dam, I guess I'm *&)*^%

tom-brady-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Its good to see that finally somebody has gotten the punishment they deserve even after they destroy electronic messages. Now if this could just apply to politicians too we would be doing some great things as a country.

Hate Tom Brady, Hate the Pats, Hate Cheaters - Love seeing them finally get some penalty for their actions.

I get out of work in an hour. Sports radio up here must be ON FIRE and I can't wait to hear it. LOL!!!!!!

Haha good point. It will be down here too, especially with our host Nick Cattles being a dirty Pat's fan (albeit great talk radio guy).

Brady has not been up front or honest about this since day 1. This new phone evidence is pretty damning, and with Brady digging his heels in, it is really starting to look ugly for him. should have made a public statement from the first and negotiated a decreased suspension and put it behind him.

Bravo to Goodell for holding his ground and standing behind his ruling.

let's see: won 4 SuperBowls - been in 6.. a dozen AFCE titles... multiple MVPs... supermodel wife... superstar life...

suspended 4 games? headed to HOF.

he'll be aight!

Let's see, first 3 Super Bowls tainted by:
patriots-spygate.jpg

And the last one tainted by:
deflategate.jpg

Equals:

Cheatriots-Logo.jpeg

I haven't studied the whole thing as I'm busy at work but from the snippet I saw he destroyed his phone. So book him. I'm glad Goodell did it. Brady's smug and deserves it. Brady could OJ someone and the Boston sycophants would defend him blindly.

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom