No, its NOT Tua’s last chance | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No, its NOT Tua’s last chance

The draft and free agent options aren’t great that probably helps tua as much as anything for another go at it even if his play says replace me.

I'm still waiting on that guy that said the offense was better with Brisset to provide the documents and stats to prove it.

FEE_9W3XIAACzg_.jpg
Tua, be like, Ahhhhh I've finally danced my way into Dolfans hearts; From coast to coast. ❤❤❤

I can’t imagine a bills fan would be a super donator on a Dolphins site but I can’t imagine a lot of things so…
Wierd . But hey he helps keep the lights on and it's allways good to screw with the 0 and 4 Bills fans.

I think Tua will improved but how much will he improved is big question???

Agreed! That is the huge question. Another angle to that question is the following. We’ve been 1 game away from the playoffs the past 2 season. That’s with Flo and that coaching staff and the previous talent at those various positions.

Now assuming a better Tua and on paper a better overall roster. Coaching remains to be seen but you’d assume better too.

Are we at least 1 game better than previous seasons?

What games were you watching? Brissett was absolute trash as Tua's fill in.

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN
But he was playing behind and Oline that didn’t give him any time and lack of weapons.

Last edited:
Who said they signed because they wanted to play for McD (still so weird seeing that because McDermott has been McD for 5 years in my head lol)
Off the top of my head Mostert and Sherfield are obvious ones as was Armstead b/c he came here specifically b/c of how well he fit the system. The Hill trade might not happen either as Hill talked about being used in more creative ways. McD has that rep, but Flores certainly doesn't. And he isn't a FA but it was well documented that X hated Flores. Up until Flores was fired I was expecting him to try and force a trade.

Back
Top Bottom