No, its NOT Tua’s last chance | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No, its NOT Tua’s last chance

Here is PFF QB ranks with Brisett and Tua's ranks. As far as I know PFF is the one everyone in football uses for ranks. What am I missing?

Here is PFF QB ranks with Brisett and Tua's ranks. As far as I know PFF is the one everyone in football uses for ranks. What am I missing?
Understand that they do not go on only blind stats but grade every play like NFL teams do. They adjust pass completion % to allow for drops by receivers which evened Brissett, consider fumbles big drop for Tua, etc.

Right. But, the poster I was responding to said Brissett outperformed Tua which is straight crazy talk.

That Jacoby comes up in any positive light is proof positive that the hate still exists

Jacoby lost with the same or better cast of players certainly fresher legs

Tua got the back half of the season and did a lot more with his opportunity

Never said Brissett or Tua were good. Said Brissett outperformed Tua. BIG difference.

failure fail GIF

Never said Brissett or Tua were good. Said Brissett outperformed Tua. BIG difference.

He didn't, in fact the way Brissett performed compared to how Tua performed was not just night and day, it was cloudless sunny day to pitch black night.

There is a reason why when Brissett took over, they went into a losing streak, and when Tua got back, they went into a huge winning streak.

Brissett at times seemed to be more efficient completing passes to the ground, then to the receiver.

Tua does need to pick up his game, play even better, but to this point Tua has been able to make things happen, that Brissett never could.

Your spending $11 mil for a non difference maker you can afford a kittle

Baby Gronk isn’t kittle but he’s got the frame and hes got good feet and he can win in short areas. He just is gonna run probably mid 4.7s but that’s an option.

If you don’t like what I believe is poor mans Jason whitten in hunter long. He’s just blocked by a theory of diminishing returns right now in gesicki. Which if mcd doesn’t see thru this year he sucks. Hunter long is crafty on college tape he’s just an average athlete which will limit the ceiling. He’s still a better option than wears coverage in his hip everywhere he goes and if not I go get it in next years draft.

Your welcome finheaven I just laid it out for ya some of y’all will know what I’m talking about and others never will. I’m used to it 😂
I thought I was Gesicki’s biggest critic, in no way shape of form do I even consider him a tightend, except size.

I’m hoping Hunter Long who has some smooth running skills but low athletic ceiling just takes over the position, you don’t lose anything with his hands either, they are very good and he can block in-line and I’ve read that he’s added some muscle to the frame..

Last edited:
Anyone bother to notice that Fitz and Brissett did better than Tua with the same coaching, OL, WR and RBs? If not, Please send me a bit of what you are smokin. (Hope you're from Hawaii) :-)

Enough is Enough!!!
Fitz , maybe also had alot more experience . Brissett lol really ?? most of his throws were in the dirt . Pay more attention to the games your watching and less to the pipe in your hand during the game

The Dolphins were 4 civil cases from trading for Watson last year and had a scheme to get Brady this year until the Flores lawsuit.

If Tua balls out the next few years, I won’t be mad at all if he gives Grier the middle finger on a second deal.

I see that as a Flores thing still since Grier tries to give his HC everything they ask for

Back
Top Bottom