No QB will ever be good enough for you guys. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No QB will ever be good enough for you guys.

fitskin said:
We won't be 2-14 so we won't get the first pick next year. He won't be a Dolphin, sorry.

You're right we won't be 2-14. Brock Berlin will start and we'll be 0-16 :D

fitskin said:
I will say it and I don't care what you say back to me. No QB will ever be good enough for a lot of you people. Dan Marino was the best quarterback of all time and that is all good and great, but guess what, he is gone. NOBODY who is even 75% as good as Marino will EVER get into a Dolphins uniform again.

Please lets give Feeley a chance. Yes, he was terrible last year, but so was Z. Thomas. Anybody who knows football knows that Zach had an off year last year.

Feeley can succeed in the offense, just give him a chance. Saban will and thats the only one that matters.

Give yourself a break and tell yourself this. Neither Marino or anybody like him will ever be our quarterback again. GET OVER IT and give Feeley a chance

I'm a Feeley supporter, for now, but you got it wrong...While it's true you don't need a Marino or Elway to win the SB, you need a more-than-competent QB...Look at the POs last year, every team had a much better than average QB...Everyone of them...AJ hasn't shown he is average yet, let alone above average. When he shows that, he'll get more fans as supporters. Hopefully it'll be this coming year.

LarryFinFan said:
I'm a Feeley supporter, for now, but you got it wrong...While it's true you don't need a Marino or Elway to win the SB, you need a more-than-competent QB...Look at the POs last year, every team had a much better than average QB...Everyone of them...AJ hasn't shown he is average yet, let alone above average. When he shows that, he'll get more fans as supporters. Hopefully it'll be this coming year.

I Never said that you can have a less-than-competant QB and win a Super Bowl.

Fits...I'm not really arguing with you...In the minds of most fans, every qb for the Fins will be compared to Marino...heck, Jake is feeling the same lack-of-love in Denver....Problem is, we went from a HOFer, to a HOS (shamer) in Ears. AJ isn't give a legit opportunity last year, and now everyone wants his head, because he isn't the savior ! I think he'll do fine, but there will always be those who won't be satisfied unless it is a HOF QB playing for us...

well the way i see it montana or john elway or even troy akiman couldnt do anybetter than aj did last year if you dont have time to throw the ball and pick out your target on a route how the hell you going to blame aj :shakeno: that is stupid they knew he was going to throw the ball just about every time cause no running game so the opposing d just lined up and bliz the **** out of us ...ok you people that are down on aj feely just because he didnt have time to throw the ball look at the last part of the season how many times did he throw the ball with no picks that was when our ol was starting to come together soooo give the guy a chANCE damm it wasnt like he had kc offence line:shakeno:

fitskin said:
I will say it and I don't care what you say back to me. No QB will ever be good enough for a lot of you people. Dan Marino was the best quarterback of all time and that is all good and great, but guess what, he is gone. NOBODY who is even 75% as good as Marino will EVER get into a Dolphins uniform again.

Please lets give Feeley a chance. Yes, he was terrible last year, but so was Z. Thomas. Anybody who knows football knows that Zach had an off year last year.

Feeley can succeed in the offense, just give him a chance. Saban will and thats the only one that matters.

Give yourself a break and tell yourself this. Neither Marino or anybody like him will ever be our quarterback again. GET OVER IT and give Feeley a chance

EDIT Entering the 2004 campaign, Fiedler had a starting record of 36-17 record (.679 percentage.) If this isn't good enough nothing ever will be.

WORD!

jason_taylor said:
well the way i see it montana or john elway or even troy akiman couldnt do anybetter than aj did last year if you dont have time to throw the ball and pick out your target on a route how the hell you going to blame aj :shakeno: that is stupid they knew he was going to throw the ball just about every time cause no running game so the opposing d just lined up and bliz the **** out of us ...ok you people that are down on aj feely just because he didnt have time to throw the ball look at the last part of the season how many times did he throw the ball with no picks that was when our ol was starting to come together soooo give the guy a chANCE damm it wasnt like he had kc offence line:shakeno:

Exactly :clap:

jason_taylor said:

- Your right. Kind of hard to throw when you haven't completed your drop before your hit.

jason_taylor said:

I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine. His name is " . ", but his friends call him "a period". :lol:

Sorry, man. Couldn't resist.

Back
Top Bottom