Noah Igbinoghene | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noah Igbinoghene

You shouldn’t have to Google first round picks why they used one on this guy after doing the biggest contract ever for a CB is stupid

I'd give him a pass as a rookie still learning the cb position. Hes a great athlete and switched positions a few years ago, but man he really was brutal last year. Looked very unnatural in coverage.

How many secondary players we have now? I lost count. It is crowded I know.

Knowing Flo like to have short leash with players. And he doesn't hesitate to cut under perform players regardless of draft position. What is the future with Noah? I don't like his chances.

Noah is a great kid, both of his parents are olympic athletes. Many hall of Famer dbs and some in the hall of fame didn't start the first year. If McCain being gone doesnt tell you anything, then i dont know what will. You are talking way too soon and everyone in here is talking crab about Noah every now and then.

Rod Woodson btw started 0 games in his first season. One of the best corners of all time. Playing behind pro bowl corners will not get you recognition. And he didn't blow any plays when he played.

You shouldn’t have to Google first round picks why they used one on this guy after doing the biggest contract ever for a CB is stupid
You also shouldn't judge rookies based on what you don't know but it happens all the time. He may indeed be a "bust" but I'm sure the FO is not rushing to judge the kid/kids after one freaking year!

I might be crazy but I see Iggy turning out to be a phenomenal corner. I don’t think that he will be cut. He’s young, confident, and aggressive. Plus we have a coaching staff who gets the most out of their CBs.
How do you come to that conclusion? Did you watch the same games i watched?
Honestly, i saw him back paddle before the ball snap, and still can't cover.

Noah is a great kid, both of his parents are olympic athletes. Many hall of Famer dbs and some in the hall of fame didn't start the first year. If McCain being gone doesnt tell you anything, then i dont know what will. You are talking way too soon and everyone in here is talking crab about Noah every now and then.

Rod Woodson btw started 0 games in his first season. One of the best corners of all time. Playing behind pro bowl corners will not get you recognition. And he didn't blow any plays when he played.
Olympic means nothing. I don't think Usain Bol can cover in NFL.

Woodson was highly touted coming out of college. When Noah name was called, i don't know about you, i went 'who?'

Olympic means nothing. I don't think Usain Bol can cover in NFL.

Woodson was highly touted coming out of college. When Noah name was called, i don't know about you, i went 'who?'
Thats not the point you totally bypassed everything that made sense. He didnt compete in the olympics nor did anyone mentioned that. But his ceiling is very high. There isnt any information out there but he will be expected to start and be a corner at some point. As many in here stated, corner has a steep learning curb.

Per Bengals game:

"I thought he played well," Miami coach Brian Flores said of Igbinoghene. "He’s a guy who’s been practicing very well. I’ve seen a lot of improvement with him at practice."

Noah is in a very unique situation, he’s a high-round draft guy playing behind two of the more elite corners that are in the National Football League, that are playing at a high level," Miami defensive backs coach Gerald Alexander said.

He’s young," Flores said. "He just turned 21 years old last week. I think he’s getting better. Like I’ve said, developing players and watching them improve is something that we always have an eye on and I’ve seen that in practice."

Alexander, the defensive backs coach who is an excellent communicator, both with players and the media, explained what areas Igbinoghene has improved in.
"Patience and his footwork at the line of scrimmage, which he works diligently on every single day," Alexander detailed.

Dolphins veterans say they have noticed Igbinoghene trending in the right direction. "At practice, he makes plays," linebacker Jerome Baker said. "He does the right things. He finally got his shot and we don’t expect a drop off. We definitely was all happy for him and we know he definitely can get the job done."

Go to sleep dan lol

How do you come to that conclusion? Did you watch the same games i watched?
Honestly, i saw him back paddle before the ball snap, and still can't cover.
I saw a player who was thinking about everything he did out there. He was trying to follow direction and he in the position he was told he should be in. Thinking then reacting. At 20 years old. Playing arguably the most difficult position in football. He has all the tools. He just needs the repetitions. Which he should get this off-season.

Back
Top Bottom