Noah V Devonta Smith in college. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noah V Devonta Smith in college.

Really interesting tape, he looks real good in man, less so in zone. He likes to be in the trail position it seems.

Like I said, you won’t be here.
Lol, whatever, already lost a year that we could have had a real RB in here in Taylor, Dobbins or Akers. Probably squeezed another win out and made the playoffs but instead our guy got roasted into oblivion. I wanted a RB at his slot and that is not revisionist history my friend. You will be the one eating crow.

Lol, whatever, already lost a year that we could have had a real RB in here in Taylor, Dobbins or Akers. Probably squeezed another win out and made the playoffs but instead our guy got roasted into oblivion. I wanted a RB at his slot and that is not revisionist history my friend. You will be the one eating crow.

Come on Fitz. Wouldn’t you rather be wrong on this one?

Come on Fitz. Wouldn’t you rather be wrong on this one?
Yes brother I would but it chaps my ass that we could have already had a stud RB to help us and have one less hole to fill. But we drafted a project when we had X, Jones and Needham. He did look very good in covering Smith so I guess there is hope.

Those bashing Iggy won’t be here this time next year. I think he’ll be the best player from that draft and it won’t be close.
I know, right? It's funny how once people see someone play in the NFL they forget about what they did in college like it no longer matters.

The first thing I do when I want to evaluate guys after their rookie season is go back and look at their college games. Bout to load up the Tua tape now!

I highly doubt that and I have no problem eating crow. We already lost out on a good RB because of this pick so he would have to do a Helluva turnaround to justify anything. Also if he is a better player than an OT we drafted to be a cornerstone on the line or better than what is supposed to be our franchise QB then we have some serious issues.

Actually it looks like 3 good RBs

Smith‘s route running may be the best I can remember from a college player. His breaks are amazing. Very explosive in and out. And he’s so competitive.

The way i see it is the FO was not sure about Howard's situation and wanted insurance

Iggy did not live up to this draft pick but hopefully the best is yet to come

I wanted an RB there as well

Yes brother I would but it chaps my *** that we could have already had a stud RB to help us and have one less hole to fill. But we drafted a project when we had X, Jones and Needham. He did look very good in covering Smith so I guess there is hope.

If we didn't sign one last year we'd be looking at one this year. Needham is a decent back up but our whole Defense is built around our CBs - and they're hard to find.

I know, right? It's funny how once people see someone play in the NFL they forget about what they did in college like it no longer matters.

The first thing I do when I want to evaluate guys after their rookie season is go back and look at their college games. Bout to load up the Tua tape now!
No, you’re right. No one ever gets better after their rookie season.🙄

Back
Top Bottom