Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

Daniel Jones is not an awful QB, to claim he and Drew Lock were not even top 100 prospects in their draft like how Slimm ranked them is so far off it's hysterical.

You can make an argument Jones was over drafted, but he has a bright future in this league just like Drew Lock.

I don't know Lock as well, but I know John Elway who knows a thing or 2 about QB's.

Every action Elway took this off-season was an attempt to set Drew Lock up for success, he wouldn't have done that if he didn't believe the kid has legit Franchise QB talent as he would have brought in another QB.

They passed on Jordan Love who Slimm claims is better than Burrow, although I'm sure their isn't a single GM in this league who would agree.

Just watch Daniel Jones from last week, he plays a good game but 2 critical penalties cost NY touchdowns which probably cost them the game.

He shouldn't have fumbled and he turns the ball over too much, but he's got the tools to be successful in this league imo.

It's really killing NY to be missing their expensive LT due to an opt out (see fumble), and Saquon obviously but Daniel Jones gives them a shot to win the division even with a terrible team as he showed on Sunday:

I think you’re taking some of this a little too seriously. It’s just where I would take them. Some may disagree and want to take them earlier. Much, much, much earlier. :lol:

We’ll see how it works out. But I wouldn’t start crowing about bright futures and Elway and Gettleman and Lock and Jones just yet. Elway picked Paxton Lynch. He must’ve forgotten that thing or two he knows on that one.

I’ve got a bright future too son. Don’t ever forget that.

I think you’re taking some of this a little too seriously. It’s just where I would take them. Some may disagree and want to take them earlier. Much, much, much earlier. :lol:

We’ll see how it works out. But I wouldn’t start crowing about bright futures and Elway and Gettleman and Lock and Jones just yet. Elway picked Paxton Lynch. He must’ve forgotten that thing or two he knows on that one.

Don't forget that contract for Osweiler.

Outside of coercing Manning to come there, I don't think Elway knows jack about QBs actually.

Don't forget that contract for Osweiler.

Outside of coercing Manning to come there, I don't think Elway knows jack about QBs actually.

How’s Franchise Lock doing anyway? He seems to be missing his weekly franchise updates that we usually get for all these guys during their first 50 career plays.

Fair point about Paxton, but I'll still trust Elway's ability to judge a QB over anyone on finheaven that's for damn sure lol.

Fair point about Paxton, but I'll still trust Elway's ability to judge a QB over anyone on finheaven that's for damn sure lol.
Why? What has he done?

1602698556332.png

Yeah man. This is a cornucopia of QB knowledge by Elway there. Can't imagine anybody on this forum doing better than that post Manning.

Why? What has he done?

View attachment 56567

Yeah man. This is a cornucopia of QB knowledge by Elway there. Can't imagine anybody on this forum doing better than that post Manning.

Yea he's had a few whiffs, still won 2 SB's as a player, one as a GM, and is considered one of the greatest QB's of all time.

Yea I think I'll trust his opinion on Drew Lock over anyone on finheaven thank you very much.

The only thing I ever argued about Drew Lock was that I didn’t grade him as a 1st round pick. You’d think I’d get a little credit for that one. Tough crowd. :lol:

He was still my top Senior quarterback. Just not a franchise player. You’d think he won 4 Super Bowls since then reading this thread.

The only thing I ever argued about Drew Lock was that I didn’t grade him as a 1st round pick. You’d think I’d get a little credit for that one. Tough crowd. :lol:

He was still my top Senior quarterback. Just not a franchise player. You’d think he won 4 Super Bowls since then reading this thread.

You also "liked" Daniel Jones but ranked Jones and Lock #103 and #104 on your top 150 board.

If they can't crack your top 100 prospects you don't really "like" them, get real.

And you had Herbert #35...

You also "liked" Daniel Jones but ranked Jones and Lock #103 and #104 on your top 150 board.

If they can't crack your top 100 prospects you don't really "like" them, get real.

Do you have any idea how many quarterbacks I look at? I liked em enough to grade em over most of the rest. They all had their staunch fans and supporters.

Furthermore, I don’t subscribe to the theory that Elway felt a whole hell of a lot different about Lock than I did. If he liked him that much he wouldn’t have kept passing him up.

Do you have any idea how many quarterbacks I look at? I liked em enough to grade em over most of the rest. They all had their staunch fans and supporters.

Furthermore, I don’t subscribe to the theory that Elway felt a whole hell of a lot different about Lock than I did. If he liked him that much he wouldn’t have kept passing him up.

At least you're true to your convictions I'll give you that.

Well when you don't put Lock in your top 100 that means you wouldn't have drafted Lock in the second round like Elway did so there's that.

Also they drafted Judy and didn't bring anyone in to compete with Lock, says a lot.

Yea he's had a few whiffs, still won 2 SB's as a player, one as a GM, and is considered one of the greatest QB's of all time.

Yea I think I'll trust his opinion on Drew Lock over anyone on finheaven thank you very much.
Hey, man. If you want to assume that everybody is better than you at everything just because they are where they are, then go for it.

The rest of us know that the bar is low for talent evaluation in the NFL, especially at evaluating QBs and judging by your evaluation of Daniel Jones, I'm sure Elway looks 100x better at his job in comparison lol.

At least you're true to your convictions I'll give you that.

Well when you don't put Lock in your top 100 that means you wouldn't have drafted Lock in the second round like Elway did so there's that.

Also they drafted Judy and didn't bring anyone in to compete with Lock, says a lot.

How’s that working out?

Back
Top Bottom