Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

Wrong, that's why WAS is looking to move on and NY isn't.

They will be. They know Daniel Jones isn’t a top 100 player now. They just know there’s still one or two fools out there that aren’t up to speed yet.

They will be. They know Daniel Jones isn’t a top 100 player now. They just know there’s still one or two fools out there that aren’t up to speed yet.

Time will tell, but al least NY doesn't have to worry about his maturity and work ethic the way teams will with Haskins.

And Jones can move...

Time will tell, but al least NY doesn't have to worry about his maturity and work ethic the way teams will with Haskins.

And Jones can move...
Yeah, he might have thrown 12 picks and fumbled 18 times last year, but he can MOVE.

My mom is a die-hard Giants fan. She hates Daniel Jones.

I like Daniel Jones. Im just aware of how good David Cutcliffe is at coaching and developing quarterbacks. I used to coach quarterbacks at his camp in Birmingham back in the early 90’s.

Jones was already maxed out when he entered the NFL.

No one said he was
And he could be one
You don’t know

He could be. However, some that didn’t love him never said he couldn’t play in the NFL either, which seems to be the narrative right now.

Some of the same people running around here trying to blast others are the same ones that tried to tell me how ridiculous it looked when I still had Herbert above Burrow while Burrow was on his way to winning the Heisman Trophy.

There are entire threads around here to provide perspective if you know where to find em.

Lmao, you don't know jack s*** about NFL football or how to evaluate an NFL QB and neither do your groupies either.

Just in the past 2 years you've claimed:

1. Daniel Jones was not a top 100 prospect when he was picked 6th overall and looks to have a bright future in NY.
2. Drew Lock was not a top 100 prospect when he was picked in the second round and looks to have a bright future in DEN.
3. Dwayne Haskins was a top 10 overall prospect when he looks like hot garbage in WAS, and his maturity and work ethic are so poor he's been demoted to third string and the Redskins can't give him away: https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...ed-washington-about-trading-qb-dwayne-haskins
4. Herbert was not a top 32 prospect this year which is a joke.
5. Jordan Love is a better prospect than Joe Burrow which is an even funnier joke.
6. And for the best joke of them all Ryan Tannehill is being carried on the coattails of Derrick Henry because Tannehill is a s**** QB.

You're slipping college football boss...

Daniel Jones is absolutely garbage

He could be. However, some that didn’t love him never said he couldn’t play in the NFL either, which seems to be the narrative right now.

Some of the same people running around here trying to blast others are the same ones that tried to tell me how ridiculous it looked when I still had Herbert above Burrow while Burrow was on his way to winning the Heisman Trophy.

There are entire threads around here to provide perspective if you know where to find em.
When I started hearing his name last year I started tuning into his games
I’m no NFL scout but I do know what good QB play looks like and he looked pretty good to me

Right
Because you’re an NFL scout

Guys that stay in hotels for a living get it wrong far too often for this comment to carry any water.

Just start reading here on page 11 post #154 to get an idea regarding what’s really going on here.

Back
Top Bottom