Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

Opinions are great but I reflect back to all here that stated Tannehill was trash when many of us with our own eyes saw his ability and the extremely bad circumstances he was forced to play under
They were all wrong
Now with our own eyes we see the ability of Herbert when many here said he was trash, not accurate, etc...
Well we see differently and the fact remains our guy is on the bench sitting as a huge ??????

He’s legit 0-4.

Looks almost as legit through 4 games as the last Oregon quarterback drafted that high looked through his first 4 games. That kid tore it up coming outta the gate. Blazing.

Makes Herbert’s first 4 games look like John Beck.

What’s Mariota up to these days anyway...

Mariota is so forgetful, that I thought you were talking about Joey Harrington there...

Not according to the Tannehill fans. It’s “Tannehill led”..... never a mention of Derrick Henry. Who did the real heavy lifting.

You see, I’ve watched Derrick Henry put a team on his back before and carry em to a championship. He carried Jake Coker and Alabama to one.

I can’t say the same for Tannehill.

Lmao, you don't know jack s*** about NFL football or how to evaluate an NFL QB and neither do your groupies either.

Just in the past 2 years you've claimed:

1. Daniel Jones was not a top 100 prospect when he was picked 6th overall and looks to have a bright future in NY.
2. Drew Lock was not a top 100 prospect when he was picked in the second round and looks to have a bright future in DEN.
3. Dwayne Haskins was a top 10 overall prospect when he looks like hot garbage in WAS, and his maturity and work ethic are so poor he's been demoted to third string and the Redskins can't give him away: https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...ed-washington-about-trading-qb-dwayne-haskins
4. Herbert was not a top 32 prospect this year which is a joke.
5. Jordan Love is a better prospect than Joe Burrow which is an even funnier joke.
6. And for the best joke of them all Ryan Tannehill is being carried on the coattails of Derrick Henry because Tannehill is a s**** QB.

You're slipping college football boss...

Last edited:
Lmao, you don't know jack s*** about NFL football or how to evaluate an NFL QB and neither do your groupies either.

1. Daniel Jones was not a top 100 prospect when he was picked 6th overall and looks to have a bright future in NY.
2. Drew Lock was not a top 100 prospect when he was picked in the second round and looks to have a bright future in DEN.
3. Dwayne Haskins was a top 10 overall prospect when he looks like hot garbage in WAS, and his maturity and work ethic are so poor he's been demoted to third string and the Redskins can't give him away: https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...ed-washington-about-trading-qb-dwayne-haskins
5. Jordan Love is a better prospect than Joe Burrow which is an even funnier joke.
6. And for the best joke of them all Ryan Tannehill is being carried on the coattails of Derrick Henry because Tannehill is a s**** QB.

We’ve all been watching little pissants like you run away and come back under different handles after posts like this one for over 10 years.

I love children don’t get me wrong, but there’s a paddle for every ass.

We’ve all been watching little pissants like you run away and come back under different handles after posts like this one for over 10 years.

I love children don’t get me wrong, but there’s a paddle for every ***.

Yea, I loved watching the great Derrick Henry carry his NFL team to the playoffs (because we all know the modern game isn't about passing, it's about having a bell cow back) the first 3 1/3 years of his career before Tannehill got there, oh wait.

Last edited:

hahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

hahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

He's coming along nicely if you watched the games, should have won last week if a few minor penalties didn't cost them touchdowns.

Gotta cut back on the turnovers, but isn't a train wreck like Haskins currently is with all these questions about his maturity and work ethic. WAS can't give him away lol.

He's coming along nicely if you watched the games, should have won last week if a few minor penalties didn't cost them touchdowns.

Gotta cut back on the turnovers, but isn't a train wreck like Haskins currently is with all these questions about his maturity and work ethic. WAS can't give him away lol.
I'd love for you to try and make a legitimate argument that Haskins has been worse than Daniel Jones.

I'm friends with many Giants fans. I'm pretty sure you're the only person on this planet who thinks Daniel Jones is good, and that includes his parents.

What happens when Tua DOES play and he get's injured once a year a has to miss valuable game time? Because you know it's going to happen.

Haskins was playing a lot better than Daniel Jones. If Haskins play was bench worthy. Daniel Jones play is cuttable.

I'd love for you to try and make a legitimate argument that Haskins has been worse than Daniel Jones.

I'm friends with many Giants fans. I'm pretty sure you're the only person on this planet who thinks Daniel Jones is good, and that includes his parents.

Easy: Daniel Jones is a starting QB, Haskins isn't even second string and he can't move well like Jones can plus there are lots of questions about Haskins work ethic.

Back
Top Bottom