Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

What next we let go of the wrong QB? No way, fans and media only fall in love with rookies. Tannehill outplaying Josh Allen so far tonight.

I hope everyone realizes that if we drafted Herbert or Burrow they still would not have seen the field either. As of now the plan is to go with Fitz until (1) he get injured (2) he has couple piss poor games in a row (3) the last couple games if/when we are out of playoff contention. Miami has a plan and it is not to rush the rookie qb.

Rodgers sat behind Favre for I think 3 years. I hold on to that example the most. Let Tua sit and absorb. Let our O-line develop chemistry, pray we can keep our coaching staff intact should the team perform well, and just keep building for the future.

Comparisons in passing results between the NFL in 2020 and 1984 are like comparisons in current cross country travel and before commercial flight became a reality

Well look at Marcus Mariota, very similar numbers to Herbert in his first 4 games.

No way dudez... if he aint in the pro bowl by week six, he's trash!

Rodgers sat behind Favre for I think 3 years. I hold on to that example the most. Let Tua sit and absorb. Let our O-line develop chemistry, pray we can keep our coaching staff intact should the team perform well, and just keep building for the future.
Brady sat behind Bledsoe for a year, and he's still played for two decades. Let's just hope Tua can benefit from ignored holding and flags for defenders' fingernails almost touching his helmet.

Herbert is still demonstrating the flaws he had coming out of Oregon. He was very lucky he avoided an interception on that final drive. In OT, again when the pressure was on, he threw behind two receivers on that crucial drive. He had similar issues in that Auburn game when it was crunch time. These are not new issues to Herbert, but known issues during the draft period. He does look like he is improving though, and yes hes only 4 games into his career. Which means he has plenty of time to correct them. He will wow you with his arm strength and athleticism, but needs to correct a few things.

1. Anticipation/Instincts
2. Flat-out misses
3. Locks on to one read and doesn’t come off
4. Footwork issues
No kidding, but he’s clearly not intimidated and he’s put up numbers playing against three of the best QBs in the game. I don’t care about those throws, he’s a rookie right now. He’s playing with a lot of moxie and he’s keeping his team in games. I don’t know if he’s gonna have sustained success in this league but right now you have to like what you see

Yeah ok.....7 touchdowns /1 int in his last two games versus Tampa (Brady) and New Orleans (Brees)....right........

How many Forced Fumbles, tackles for loss and INTS have Brady and Brees had this year. Either up for Defensive Player of the Year?

Back
Top Bottom