Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

Not according to the Tannehill fans. It’s “Tannehill led”..... never a mention of Derrick Henry. Who did the real heavy lifting.

You see, I’ve watched Derrick Henry put a team on his back before and carry em to a championship. He carried Jake Coker and Alabama to one.

I can’t say the same for Tannehill.
Lol. How did Tannehill make it into this thread? There is already an excellent thread about him in the general forum. FWIW, Henry or not, Tannehill is in the top 5 QB's in the league in yards per attempt, passer rating, and touchdowns. He is currently working over the Bills that beat us a few weeks ago.

As to Herbert vs Tua, how do you make that comparison until we see Tua play? Herbert has been playing well so far, and looks better than Burrow at this point in the season, but it's way to early to predict a career. Herbert's success means nothing with regards to Tua at this point.

We will continue to see these kinds of stories until Tua starts. This is the natural consequence of sitting a potential star on the bench when he is listed as healthy.

Lol. How did Tannehill make it into this thread? There is already an excellent thread about him in the general forum. FWIW, Henry or not, Tannehill is in the top 5 QB's in the league in yards per attempt, passer rating, and touchdowns. He is currently working over the Bills that beat us a few weeks ago.

As to Herbert vs Tua, how do you make that comparison until we see Tua play? Herbert has been playing well so far, and looks better than Burrow at this point in the season, but it's way to early to predict a career. Herbert's success means nothing with regards to Tua at this point.

We will continue to see these kinds of stories until Tua starts. This is the natural consequence of sitting a potential star on the bench when he is listed as healthy.
I've had that "guy" ignored for several years, so I don't know if he's making strawman arguments for his claim of Tannehill sucking, or if he's just too much of an alabama homer to give someone credit over an alabama RB.

Herbert has been playing well, but he also hasn't had to deal with Burrow's OL. Those guys are worse than Miami's '19 OL.

I've had that "guy" ignored for several years, so I don't know if he's making strawman arguments for his claim of Tannehill sucking, or if he's just too much of an alabama homer to give someone credit over an alabama RB.

Herbert has been playing well, but he also hasn't had to deal with Burrow's OL. Those guys are worse than Miami's '19 OL.
Can't argue with you about Burrow's OL. It's like Miami's OL was during Tannehill's tenure. I think Burrow will improve if Cincinnati shores up the OL, although the elephant assured me that Burrow is a "clown" leading up to the draft, and as he told me, he is always right Lol

Well look at Marcus Mariota, very similar numbers to Herbert in his first 4 games.
My point was comparing numbers between Herbert and Marino...and the difference in the game in the last ~35 years making the comparison silly. Im not sure where you're going with the Mariota comparison. For what it's worth, Im not surprised in the least that Mariota has struggled long term. However, I expect Herbert will have a better career as he has better tools in my mind.

My point was comparing numbers between Herbert and Marino...and the difference in the game in the last ~35 years making the comparison silly. Im not sure where you're going with the Mariota comparison. For what it's worth, Im not surprised in the least that Mariota has struggled long term. However, I expect Herbert will have a better career as he has better tools in my mind.
That's not going to make you many friends here, as giving any praise to any QB taken in the '20 draft, not named Tongueovailoa, will draw derision.

That's not going to make you many friends here, as giving any praise to any QB taken in the '20 draft, not named Tongueovailoa, will draw derision.
I'll be looking over my shoulder for the next few weeks for this earlier post of mine in this thread...

Im sure that if Tua puts up good numbers in a loss, we'll hear from the same crowd that they are empty numbers and such.

I hope Tua is the answer and think it is a good idea to let him sit and learn, but it is pretty damn funny to see the cultists mobilize to burn the heretics...

Tua really needs to see some action this season so we can see what we have. If he doesn't look to be the answer then we need to draft another qb next year while we still have a ton of draft capital.

I'll be looking over my shoulder for the next few weeks for this earlier post of mine in this thread...

Im sure that if Tua puts up good numbers in a loss, we'll hear from the same crowd that they are empty numbers and such.

I hope Tua is the answer and think it is a good idea to let him sit and learn, but it is pretty damn funny to see the cultists mobilize to burn the heretics...
I'd like to say finheaven members suck, because that's my first impulse, but I think it's just that for most of my life, the internet wasn't a factor. The fact is, the internet sucks. It breeds ignorance and narcissism. As I was growing up, when I met a Dolphins fan, it meant comradery and optimism, especially because I grew up in an area that was full of affluent Niner fans and ghetto Raider fans.

Now, I blame the negative fanbase on millennials or Gen Z's.

I'd like to say finheaven members suck, because that's my first impulse, but I think it's just that for most of my life, the internet wasn't a factor. The fact is, the internet sucks. It breeds ignorance and narcissism. As I was growing up, when I met a Dolphins fan, it meant comradery and optimism, especially because I grew up in an area that was full of affluent Niner fans and ghetto Raider fans.

Now, I blame the negative fanbase on millennials or Gen Z's.
It's a tool...like most tools, it can be used for good or not so good. Hang in there! If the Phins put together a few wins, there will be more congeniality!

Sorry, you make zero sense. If he was my QB and performing like that I’d say the future is bright and would have me interested
We already sent Tannehill away that is Herbert2 if that is what you want then great for you - I want SBs

You like the TD to Int ratio - I like everything else that isn’t translating - he is performing the same as he was at Oregon

Last edited:
I told my dispatch to update me with the inevitable Herbert fail...he did

We already sent Tannehill away that is Herbert2 if that is what you want then great for you - I want SBs

You like the TD to Int ratio - I like everything else that isn’t translating - he is performing the same as he was at Oregon

Oh, ok. Four games in and your professional scouting system defines Herbert who hasn’t even had a year of NFL coaching . Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom