Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

If you find this insulting then you’re exactly the kind of person that Armando relies on for employment

I’m not shocked that Herbert is playing the way he is right now. He made most of these throws in college, thanks to that arm. That arm was his selling point so Im not surprised at some of these throws he’s making. The one thing I will say I’m shocked he’s succeeded at so quickly is escaping the pocket and keeping his eyes down field. I did not think he would do that this well yet.

he’s still throwing balls into double and triple coverage at bad times.

He’s really looking almost exactly as I thought he would.

Way too early to make any long-term determinations regarding this draft. Armando is just doing his job.

Do you consider the quality of the opponent at all?
So you're saying he should only be able to beat bad teams? Well, that's what I want to see from a franchise QB...someone who can only beat bad teams. Super bowl here he comes.

SD is not a team in complete tear down to rebuild mode like Miami is in.......Totally and Completely different circumstances.

ehhh herbert is the same old herbert. Come nut crunch time he folded. Like he folded in the Bucs game. Like he folded on the big stage with a big lead against Auburn. He let a Freshman making his first start ever outshine him in the 4th quarter. I think I rather my rookie quarterback look like **** than to fold in 4th quarter multiple times. Sure he can make some wow throws but I dont want him on my team when it matters.

Only reason why they scored a TD in the second half last night, was because the DB blew a coverage and Williams was standing by himself 20 yards behind the defense.

A lot of you guys are freaking hilarious...

The kid's playing in what his 4th NFL game? Threw for 264 yards with 4 TD and NO INTERCEPTIONS.

Say what you will about winning and all that but he played enough to win.

To argue against that I guess you must also argue against Marino being any good because Dan had stats like that all the time and we lost too.

Herbert doing good in LA? GOOD FOR HIM. Doesn't affect me one way or the other (until we play them) so why hate?

Here in Dolphinsland we got a QB taken before him that hasn't played a snap in the NFL and apparently (according to our own coaches) doesn't give us a better chance to win than a dude that's played for 8 teams, NEVER been to the playoffs, and is the champion of inconsistency. Great.

Lets not talk about wth is going on in our own back yard lets throw trash on the neighbors yard to make ourselves feel better.:cheers:

i'm gonna go with the opinion of several well-respected national analysts over some dolphins message board tua fanboy.

you were wrong. herbert is legit.

i'm gonna go with the opinion of several well-respected national analysts over some dolphins message board tua fanboy.

He’s legit 0-4.

Looks almost as legit through 4 games as the last Oregon quarterback drafted that high looked through his first 4 games. That kid tore it up coming outta the gate. Blazing.

Makes Herbert’s first 4 games look like John Beck.

What’s Mariota up to these days anyway...

lol...4 games in..the kid is a hall of famer..NFL is littered with QB's that started out good....then,...a little game film...

Back
Top Bottom