Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

After hearing what Flores said on the topic, I understand being patient with Tua. Admittedly, I called for Tua to start after Seattle, but I can be patient. His long-term health is key.

As far as taking the wrong player, I don't believe that. Although, the one area that could hurt Tua's chances to reach his potential are injuries. That's a legitimate concern.

Almost like it is a team game

Not according to the Tannehill fans. It’s “Tannehill led”..... never a mention of Derrick Henry. Who did the real heavy lifting.

You see, I’ve watched Derrick Henry put a team on his back before and carry em to a championship. He carried Jake Coker and Alabama to one.

I can’t say the same for Tannehill.

Not according to the Tannehill fans. It’s “Tannehill led”..... never a mention of Derrick Henry. Who did the real heavy lifting.

You see, I’ve watched Derrick Henry put a team on his back before and carry em to a championship. He carried Jake Coker and Alabama to one.

I can’t say the same for Tannehill.
Nothing would make me happier than a value of Tannehill argument today, but I'll leave it with I'm happy for him that he has had a career resurgence. Wish we could unlocked the key to success with him. Hope we do better with Tua

I have him and Brees on my fantasy team.

With Michael Thomas out, I have thought about starting Herbert on more than one occasion.

Last night I went with Brees (again).

Brees put up 34.1 points and Herbert put up 41.36.

That decision didn't cost me the game. I won anyway, but it's nice to have that kind of production on the bencharoonie.

I have a 12 team dynasty fantasy league going on 16 years now

I have Murray and just took Herbert off waivers before the game started -

Cute.

But let's talk about his 3rd quarter production that allowed NO to come back.
You mean.. after his best receiver was out of the game and his second receiver was playing through a hamstring issue?
You mean then... right?

I liked Herbert coming out better than a lot of folks here and elsewhere however I still had him well behind the top 2 QBs in the class Tua and Burrow (in that order). I have seen nothing really that's surprised me in Herbert's performances so far, the kid can throw a fantastic ball and is a great prospect, he's still though susceptible to the odd brain fart, we saw it a bit last night when he threw across his body into the middle of the field when he was on the run, lucky he wasn't intercepted. He was also responsible for the turning point in their loss to the bucs because of similar issues. Herbert will also have the odd game where he just looks terrible. He has worked on his touch though that is clear, he's not rocketing everything into his receivers as he was in college.

He's a likeable, smart kid and a great prospect whose done very well despite the 0 for 4 record so far, I wish him all the best, would really like to see him succeed, but I would never in a month of Sundays want a do over and select him ahead of Tua. Tua's time will come and I am sure it will be glorious, we just have to be patient (me included).

I liked Herbert coming out better than a lot of folks here and elsewhere however I still had him well behind the top 2 QBs in the class Tua and Burrow (in that order). I have seen nothing really that's surprised me in Herbert's performances so far, the kid can throw a fantastic ball and is a great prospect, he's still though susceptible to the odd brain fart, we saw it a bit last night when he threw across his body into the middle of the field when he was on the run, lucky he wasn't intercepted. He was also responsible for the turning point in their loss to the bucs because of similar issues. Herbert will also have the odd game where he just looks terrible. He has worked on his touch though that is clear, he's not rocketing everything into his receivers as he was in college.

He's a likeable, smart kid and a great prospect whose done very well despite the 0 for 4 record so far, I wish him all the best, would really like to see him succeed, but I would never in a month of Sundays want a do over and select him ahead of Tua. Tua's time will come and I am sure it will be glorious, we just have to be patient (me included).
G

I put Herbert ahead of Burrow great post

You mean.. after his best receiver was out of the game and his second receiver was playing through a hamstring issue?
You mean then... right?
Wasn't New Orleans missing one of their starting CB's(2 out of top 3?) while the other was playing through a hamstring issue?

You mean then... right?

I mean....when the defense started to pin their ears back leading to LA OC having to make a concerted effort to run the ball.

And toot his horn, but when they needed him to get going late, his throws were late and behind his intended targets.

Back
Top Bottom