Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

Herbert is a fantasy football phenom
I have him and Brees on my fantasy team.

With Michael Thomas out, I have thought about starting Herbert on more than one occasion.

Last night I went with Brees (again).

Brees put up 34.1 points and Herbert put up 41.36.

That decision didn't cost me the game. I won anyway, but it's nice to have that kind of production on the bencharoonie.

The reality is Herbert has played very well against some very good team and Tua still hasn’t shown the Dolphin coaches that he should be the starter instead of FitzpatricI. I have no idea how Tua, Herbert and even Burrow will be playing in the future but right now Herbert is certainly showing that he deserved to be a high draft pick in the 2020 draft. Tua on the other hand has yet to take a single snap in the NFL.

Im sure that if Tua puts up good numbers in a loss, we'll hear from the same crowd that they are empty numbers and such.

I hope Tua is the answer and think it is a good idea to let him sit and learn, but it is pretty damn funny to see the cultists mobilize to burn the heretics...

Baker was a hall of famer after his rookie season. Remember Josh Freeman? Overreactions with rookie QBs is the norm.

Team and health only stand in the way of Tua. I personally can’t wait for Sunday night football, perhaps in two years - Chiefs vs Dolphins when Tua and Mahomes are throwing haymakers back and forth.

Herbert does look good. Time will tell how 2020 qb class will panout

IMO offensive stats will all have an asterisk this season. Herbert played well, but the superdome was at 749/74,295 (1% of the max) capacity last night. Color me not all that impressed he threw the ball well when they could actually hear the play calls on big downs.

Tannehill fans?
My favorite verse... Verily He hast emerged from Seven Years in the Barren Desert to lead his Losing Record Host to the Promised Land. At the moment of Pristine Redemption, the Chiefs of Kansas City will waylay the Comeback. Fear Not! Whilest Pandemics and Schedule Changes will seek to confound him, he will persevere.

My favorite verse... Verily He hast emerged from Seven Years in the Barren Desert to lead his Losing Record Host to the Promised Land. At the moment of Pristine Redemption, the Chiefs of Kansas City will waylay the Comeback. Fear Not! Whilest Pandemics and Schedule Changes will seek to confound him, he will persevere.

250 pound serpent in the backfield that carried for 40 days and 40 nights might have a verse or two to say about that lead part.

Herbert is overrated. His completions are simple 1 read throws or roll out scan your half of the field. I dont care what stats you show fitz has been the better player and its clear with the win loss records. Herbert hasnt won 1 game, and coming in chargers were supposed to be the better team.

Back
Top Bottom