Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nonsense Media Trying To Allude To Tua Being The Wrong QB Pick

Don't need to be see in this case. Average middling QBs are around every draft

A QB who actually reads a D and can execute is hard to find
Alrighty then, so far four games in he’s proved you wrong
Revisit after the season or actually season two

Has he won yet?
So you’re saying he’s bad when he’s kept with Beady, Brees and Mahomes
He’s a rookie
Didn’t know we judged rookies four games in
Your comment makes zero sense, but I guess you’re bored like always
Good talk

Tua is in a good situation.

Promising O-line that will keep him on his feet.
A Head coach who knows what he is doing and is in no hurry to rush him in.
Elite receiver corps.
A great mentor in Fitzpatrick.

He's in good hands.

So you’re saying he’s bad when he’s kept with Beady, Brees and Mahomes
He’s a rookie
Your comment makes zero sense, but I guess you’re bored like always
Good talk
He's played well, but most figured he was a higher floor Tannehill. Nothing he's done yet has proven otherwise. He's still shown zero leadership qualities and doesn't play well at the end of games, just like in college.

We don’t just judge em - we prepare their HOF speech when they haven’t won a game yet.

We do whatever we have to in order to take shots at Tua. You must be new here.

He's played well, but most figured he was a higher floor Tannehill. Nothing he's done yet has proven otherwise. He's still shown zero leadership qualities and doesn't play well at the end of games, just like in college.
Are you in the locker room to witness his leadership skills or on the sidelines?

Lmao, you don't know jack s*** about NFL football or how to evaluate an NFL QB and neither do your groupies either.

Just in the past 2 years you've claimed:

1. Daniel Jones was not a top 100 prospect when he was picked 6th overall and looks to have a bright future in NY.
2. Drew Lock was not a top 100 prospect when he was picked in the second round and looks to have a bright future in DEN.
3. Dwayne Haskins was a top 10 overall prospect when he looks like hot garbage in WAS, and his maturity and work ethic are so poor he's been demoted to third string and the Redskins can't give him away: https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...ed-washington-about-trading-qb-dwayne-haskins
4. Herbert was not a top 32 prospect this year which is a joke.
5. Jordan Love is a better prospect than Joe Burrow which is an even funnier joke.
6. And for the best joke of them all Ryan Tannehill is being carried on the coattails of Derrick Henry because Tannehill is a s**** QB.

You're slipping college football boss...
I agree with you pointing out 3-6 because right now those seem like obvious errors in regards to those players.. As far as Jones and Lock are concerned, Jones so far looks like a QB who was drafted much higher than he should have been. He has been mediocre at best and just plain awful at worst. I will not be surprised if the Giants draft another QB in the first round in the next few drafts if Jones doesn’t show vast improvement as this year goes along. 2 TD’s and 5 interceptions in 5 games so far this season on a winless Giants team certainly isn’t what I would call a bright future for an NFL QB.

Lock has been injured since the second game of the season. While he played okay at the end of the 2019 season, there is still a huge question mark in Denver as to whether or not he is the QB they want to build around. Five games in 2019 and basically 1 game in 2020 is just not enough playing time to establish that Lock has a bright future in Denver.

Last edited:
We don’t just judge em - we prepare their HOF speech when they haven’t won a game yet.

We do whatever we have to in order to take shots at Tua. You must be new here.
Come on...that's a helluva strawman. Nobody is talking up Herbert that much...he's objectively played well as a rookie. Whether he can sustain it or not and play better in the crunch remains to be seen. I'll be pretty damn excited for the future if Tua is putting similar numbers when he starts.

And Tua support as a victim? He has plenty of passionate defenders on this board...

Come on...that's a helluva strawman. Nobody is talking up Herbert that much...he's objectively played well as a rookie. Whether he can sustain it or not and play better in the crunch remains to be seen. I'll be pretty damn excited for the future if Tua is putting similar numbers when he starts.

And Tua support as a victim? He has plenty of passionate defenders on this board...

Ain’t no victims around here. I love this type of sh^t. Tua’s already won the only championship I give a fuzzy rats butt about. And cemented his legacy.

I’m just a fan of message boards. They’re a lotta fun.

I agree with you pointing out 3-6 because right now because those seem like obvious errors in regards to those players.. As far as Jones and Lock are concerned, Jones so far looks like a QB who was drafted much higher than he should have been. He has been mediocre at best and just plain awful at worst. I will not be surprised if the Giants draft another QB in the first round in the next few drafts if Jones doesn’t show vast improvement as this year goes along. 2 TD’s and 5 interceptions in 5 games so far this season on a winless Giants team certainly isn’t what I would call a bright future for an NFL QB.

Lock has been injured since the second game of the season. While he played okay at the end of the 2019 season, there is still a huge question mark in Denver as to whether or not he is the QB they want to build around. Five games in 2019 and basically 1 game in 2020 is just not enough playing time to establish that Lock has a bright future in Denver.

Daniel Jones is not an awful QB, to claim he and Drew Lock were not even top 100 prospects in their draft like how Slimm ranked them is so far off it's hysterical.

You can make an argument Jones was over drafted, but he has a bright future in this league just like Drew Lock.

I don't know Lock as well, but I know John Elway who knows a thing or 2 about QB's.

Every action Elway took this off-season was an attempt to set Drew Lock up for success, he wouldn't have done that if he didn't believe the kid has legit Franchise QB talent as he would have brought in another QB.

They passed on Jordan Love who Slimm claims is better than Burrow, although I'm sure their isn't a single GM in this league who would agree.

Just watch Daniel Jones from last week, he plays a good game but 2 critical penalties cost NY touchdowns which probably cost them the game.

He shouldn't have fumbled and he turns the ball over too much, but he's got the tools to be successful in this league imo.

It's really killing NY to be missing their expensive LT due to an opt out (see fumble), and Saquon obviously but Daniel Jones gives them a shot to win the division even with a terrible team as he showed on Sunday:

Back
Top Bottom