Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua

Who said similar things about kyler Murray? The Peyton and Lebron thing is totally different, it’s comparing himself to his family.
There were several players saying Murray was better than Mayfield. And so far in their careers it looks ike there may have been something more to those statements than just hype. However they really tied to hype Murrat as much as possible.

It seems clear to me that the receivers are trying to get their current teammate a higher spot in the draft. Tua is already picked, so they prop up the qb who needs a boost.

Agents got to be rolling. They are entitled to their preference but idiots to answer the question. The correct answer “ they are both great qbs and would be blessed to have either one throwing to me in the nfl”. Not that the answers matters as they both just won a title with Jones and just about every wr likes a right handed thrown ball to a left handed as they are used to it more. I’d be shocked if either said Tua however with your draft stock on the line, this is not the news headline you want.

He said both are exceptional but he came in with Mac. Talking heads stirring up crap!

It seems clear to me that the receivers are trying to get their current teammate a higher spot in the draft. Tua is already picked, so they prop up the qb who needs a boost.
Scouts everywhere are saying oh my how did we miss this Guy. LOL

I think Tua's comments early on last season where he said he thought the transition to the NFL would be more difficult has sort of put a target on his back. Clearly, Siciliano was just being a dick and saw an opportunity to take a jab at Tua. That said, if your gonna play football, you have to have tough skin and accept criticism, even if some of it is unfounded and unfair. Every player has its doubters, and Tua is no different. He has the character to overcome. We saw how hard he worked to come back from his hip injury, so I do not doubt that he is working as hard this year, if not harder, to improve his game. I don't know how things will turn out, but I am glad we haven't given up on him. This is a big year coming up. I am damn excited. If things don't go well, it won't be for lack of effort and preparation, and at this stage of the game, that's all I can ask.

Sabian is the one to ask and I believe that was done before drafting Tua. He had nothing but, great things to say about him. The tape is what the coaches watch to make there decisions along with in house scouting . Both qbs had an elite line and real good recievers with a running game. Welcome to the winning ways of the tide! Not as difficult as the nfl makes it to be.$$
Well, when Saban had both QBs in 2019, which one did he start? There’s your answer.

This has been one of the most annoying off seasons in recent memory. an't wait for free agency to start and then the draft so that we can talk about things that actually matter.
Free agency starts March 17th! Just a little under 2 weeks to go!

So what do the big smith fans wanting him here above chase think of this? There was a thread a couple of weeks back that pretty much called chase lazy and had numerous reasons as to why Smith is better. Seems like you’ve got no choice now, better start liking Chase I guess

I never liked catching balls from a lefty personally, I would take a slightly worse righty over a better lefty

Back
Top Bottom