Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

unifiedtheory said:
9-2....you guys laid a beating on my boy Harden.

Zito v. Santana tomorrow.

Glad we took that first one. Santana will be a good pitcher for us, but he scares me a bit right now. We'll see how he responds to pitching in such an important series.

DonShula84 said:
Glad we took that first one. Santana will be a good pitcher for us, but he scares me a bit right now. We'll see how he responds to pitching in such an important series.

In the game I saw Santana pitch a few weeks ago he looked pretty sharp. You can see he has a stellar arm.

He has the same issue that 99% of all young pitchers do....command and control.

Once he learns how important "stike one", using all your pitches, not trying to blowe everyone away and keeping the ball down are I am pretty sure he''' have a fine career.

I can't believe they got to Shields...

Huston hade it interesting....I think that was only the 2nd homer he's given up all year...

Tied up again...I get the feeling this is gonna be close until the bitter end...:D

unifiedtheory said:
I can't believe they got to Shields...

Huston hade it interesting....I think that was only the 2nd homer he's given up all year...

Tied up again...I get the feeling this is gonna be close until the bitter end...:D

:yell: :fire: :lol: Good game, yeah all tied up again. I was happy to see Finley just hit anything! Man I sure hope he can get rolling now.We definitly need his bat to help win the West.Btw Street has nice stuff(good movement) reminds me of Shields(when he's on).

PHINATIC13 said:
:yell: :fire: :lol: Good game, yeah all tied up again. I was happy to see Finley just hit anything! Man I sure hope he can get rolling now.We definitly need his bat to help win the West.Btw Street has nice stuff(good movement) reminds me of Shields(when he's on).

The thing I love about Street is his attitude....he has a perfect closers attitude. He knows his stuff is good and he brings it...without fear.

Damn...I can't believe I'm even talking about a race for the pennant...it is a lot nicer then being 15 games under .500...;)

WTF has happened to our bullpen?!? Lose a game on such a stupid as that is pathetic. Let another win slip away unfortunately.

DonShula84 said:
WTF has happened to our bullpen?!? Lose a game on such a stupid as that is pathetic. Let another win slip away unfortunately.

I don't know what's going on with them but it was our teams strong suit(bulpen) Shields has been getting hit hard lately.Somebody needs to teach K-Rod how to catch apparently.:shakeno: Well we're only 1 game back and still have 7 games with Oakland.Credit Oakland though after we shelled Harden the other night they bouced right back.:mad:

PHINATIC13 said:
I don't know what's going on with them but it was our teams strong suit(bulpen) Shields has been getting hit hard lately.Somebody needs to teach K-Rod how to catch apparently.:shakeno: Well we're only 1 game back and still have 7 games with Oakland.Credit Oakland though after we shelled Harden the other night they bouced right back.:mad:

The game was'nt on in my area so I only caught highlights...what a BIZARRE way to win a game though....

One game lead means nothing...this thing is just getting interesting...

A's lose 1-0 to the Twins...in 2 hours.

Dan Haren pitches a complete game 3 hitter, striking out 4....

Johan Santana pitches a complete game shutout, 3 hits and he struck out 9...

unifiedtheory said:

:D

Vlad's hit 2 monster HR's (solo shots:mad:) In Seattle right now it's 4-4 going to the top of the 8th.

unifiedtheory said:

I feel for you...Fish lost 1-0 after Willis went 8 and gave up one run, only taken out to get a pinch-hitter in there.

And I was subjected to it. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom