**Official 2008 March Madness Thread** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2008 March Madness Thread**

Tennessee better find a point guard quick. If the 'Ville plays like they did today on Friday night, the outcome will be very similar to today's game with Oklahoma. Of course if the Cards play like they did today, any of the teams left in the tourney would stuggle to beat U of L.

Miami got screwed. Those refs were awful.

It was as if the refs said: "Wait a minute..these guys might actually win now...oh no..we won't allow that."

Oh well...had the Canes actually defended Abrams and actually grabbed a rebound in the 1st half...I wouldn't be bitching about the refs.

Gotta extend haith and see about this "great" recruiting class he keeps talking about.

I wanna see the canes in a final four so bad that I can taste it.

Miami just let them get too many 3s, they were 50% from beyond the arc. Abrams was 60%

Can't believe I'm in first in the FH bracket group. With all these upsets I was expecting to be towards the bottom lol... Been one hell of a tourney though.

Tennessee better find a point guard quick. If the 'Ville plays like they did today on Friday night, the outcome will be very similar to today's game with Oklahoma. Of course if the Cards play like they did today, any of the teams left in the tourney would stuggle to beat U of L.

Sorry bro, but the Vols are going to knock off Louisville tonight. Tennessee hasnt brought anywhere near their A game thus far, and U of L hasnt been challenged yet. Tonight, you will see the real Tennessee and then watch them knock off UNC to get to the Final Four. That is if UNC doesnt overlook Wash St. They are going to give them a run for their money tonight and I would not be surprised at all to see Wash St pull the upset. They were one of my sleeper teams going into the tourney. I cant wait for the Tenn-Lou game tonight. That is going to be such a great game to watch.

Getting fired up, now!

Less than 4 hours 'til it's on again...

HOW 'BOUT DEM EERS!!!

I was not very impressed with Tennessee. If we had taken better care of the ball resulting in fewer turnovers we would have beaten them by 30.

They were incredibly sloppy and undisciplined on offense. They were the best team in the SEC...pffft...

Bring on the Tar Heels, lets see what happens...

Tennessee was horrible last night. You would think for a big game they would be ready. They couldnt handle the ball at all, their shots were bad and none were dropping. UL is lucky the real Tennessee didnt show up. Still a good game though.

Pitino is a master in the short-turnaround. He will outcoach Roy on Saturday. NOW......Roy and UNC has superior talent by far. UNC is the better team. But watch out for Pitino here. He is good enough to make this a game.

Its a home game for UNC though, that might be too much to overcome. If anyone can do it though, Pitino can

UNC would've been beaten last night if Washington St could've bought a bucket. They did what they needed to do to slow down UNC & then couldn't score at all. Not because of the great UND defense... I guess they were just tight. Oh well... it has no bearing on who will be the next National Champ.

Go.Tigers.Go

This is ****ing ridiculuos. Why the hell are they showing us the Wisconsin-Davidson game instead of Texas-Stanford. This regional stuff really pisses me off. Who gives a **** about a 4-10 matchup when you can get a 2-3 game. Watching online is pointless because their is about a 40 second delay and the scoreboard is nested on CBS already.

Wow. Davidson is legit. I picked them to lose to Wisco but that was a phenomenal showing by the Wildcats.

Pitino is a master in the short-turnaround. He will outcoach Roy on Saturday. NOW......Roy and UNC has superior talent by far. UNC is the better team. But watch out for Pitino here. He is good enough to make this a game.

Its a home game for UNC though, that might be too much to overcome. If anyone can do it though, Pitino can

I have no doubt Rick will have the guys ready, but will it be enough? UNC is super talented. We'll just have to see. One thing about this game, neither team has played a team like each other before. Whichever team adjusts to the other better will win the game.

You won't see much press from U of L, unless Lawson is out of the game. UNC hasn't seen a team like U of L than plays halfcourt defense this good AND can score.

This is going to be fun...:hi5:

Tennessee was horrible last night. You would think for a big game they would be ready. They couldnt handle the ball at all, their shots were bad and none were dropping. UL is lucky the real Tennessee didnt show up. Still a good game though.

I hate to break it to you, but U of L didn't exactly play an "A" game either. With 14 turnovers in the first half, from a Louisville team that is averaging 13 for a GAME, I'd call it our "B" or "B-" game. Edgar Sosa brain farting for the entire game didn't help matters either. We're going to need him to show up ready to play against UNC.

It was a fun game to watch though.

Back
Top Bottom