**Official 2008 March Madness Thread** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2008 March Madness Thread**

The Lopez brothers maybe the stars that emege from the tourney.

I was never as high on Pitt as others were.I was rooting for them, no doubt. But I didn't get the Pitt hype.

Great win by UCLA. A real nail-biter. They don't come any more physical than A&M. Hopefully the wave has past and they can get back to business.

I was never as high on Pitt as others were.I was rooting for them, no doubt. But I didn't get the Pitt hype.

Most people don't start watching basketball till the conference tournaments. Pitt looked great in the Big East tourney, but if you watched them all year the hype wasn't warranted. For a team that gets to the line as much as they do 58% wasn't gonna cut it.

The Canes played a pretty crappy game for about 34 minutes. They let Abrams shoot wide open J's...and they couldn't rebound.

We then make a furious comeback and the refs decide that would be a good time to start blowing calls.

I feel like throwing a brick at somebody.

So after the close Memphis game..Do you see them falling against Michigan St. or coming back even stronger?

I know Xavier will beat UCLA.

:lol: I don't think they'll be any match for a healthy UCLA and Kevin Love. Moute was the real goat for the team with his turnovers and offensive fouls. Really sluggish after being gone for so long. Take him out of that game and we could've done a lot better.

The Canes played a pretty crappy game for about 34 minutes. They let Abrams shoot wide open J's...and they couldn't rebound.

We then make a furious comeback and the refs decide that would be a good time to start blowing calls.

I feel like throwing a brick at somebody.

Miami got screwed. Those refs were awful.

Back
Top Bottom