**Official 2008 March Madness Thread** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2008 March Madness Thread**

The Big East teams are running rough shot through this tourney. If UCONN's best player didn't get hurt the Big East would probably be unbeaten right now.

Nova over Clemson and WVU over Duke. NOT a good 24 hours for the ACC to say the least

The funny thing is Miami the worst of the 4 of the ACC is still in it.

Called it. Duke was overrated as a 2 seed. WVU made quick work. Now I need Kansas St to beat Wisconsin.

Big East is dominating the tournament. I think some other conferences had down years like the SEC, Big 11, and even the ACC was vastly overrated aside from UNC. Though I didn't think the Big East would be as dominant as they have been.

ND is done. They crapped the bed tonight. Their done early in this tourney once again. That team is always soft and Brey is not a big coach.

What a game. Stanford vs Marquette in OT. Dick Enberg is an awesome announcer.

WVAWINS250JPG-1.jpg

That's how Duke plays defense.

Stanford-Marquette was a great game.

I had Xavier beating Duke in the next round so the Duke lost doesn't surprise me too much. The last 2 games showed why McRoberts leaving hurt Duke. Kyle Singler is a SF, and he's got to play C because no one else for the Dukies has a low post game.

Pitt, Marquette, ND all go down within about 2 hours. OUCH!!!

G'Town, L'ville and Nova should have no problems tomorrow. Throw in WV.

1/4 of the Sweet 16 should be from the Big east

The funny thing is Miami the worst of the 4 of the ACC is still in it.

:rolleyes: Miami is better then Duke and Clemson, they beat Duke earlier in the season and also split games with Clemson. McClinton is the 2nd best player in the ACC. Miami will upset Texas and u will see

Back
Top Bottom