**Official 2008 March Madness Thread** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2008 March Madness Thread**

Disgusted by the terrible reffing in the clemson game.

Oh well, either way Clemson looked like a div 2 school out there they couldn't even hit a shot in the second half.

Give them my thanks. My Bracket is not done yet.

Stupid upsets...

I chose the Davidson upset, but definitely not San Diego, Western Kentucky, Villanova........

I'm not out of the hunt for our VIP pool though.

Big East goes 7-1 in the first round. They could easily have 5 or 6 teams in the Sweet 16

any chance Miami beats Texas? the key will be McClinton if he blows up again we can win if not we can't score enough

they have a really good chance. All you have to do against Texas is man up on Abram.

Let me explain. DJ Augustine is an All-American PG, Damian James is a decent Combo Forward. AJ Abrams is a very very good 3 point shooter, but not much else. Watching the Big 12 tournament, every game in which he scored 20+, about 80% of those came from hitting open 3's. He can't drive or create his own shot. If Augustine gets by for a lay-up, so be it. Don't let Abrams open for 3.

Had a couple misses today, but only 2 were Sweet 16 teams.

The Big East teams are running rough shot through this tourney. If UCONN's best player didn't get hurt the Big East would probably be unbeaten right now.

Nova over Clemson and WVU over Duke. NOT a good 24 hours for the ACC to say the least

Back
Top Bottom