**Official 2008 March Madness Thread** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2008 March Madness Thread**

My final four are: Texas (after beating Pitt) vs. UCLA (after beating WV), and Kansas (after beating G-town) vs Tennessee (after beating UNC).

Texas vs. Kansas in the final (Big 12 championship redo) with Texas winning this time.

I've got Memphis vs UCLA and Tennessee vs Georgetown. Championship game is Memphis vs Georgetown, with Memphis winning it all.

Seriously, Memphis has the easiest route to the championship...

I've got Memphis vs UCLA and Tennessee vs Georgetown. Championship game is Memphis vs Georgetown, with Memphis winning it all.

No matter how easy the route, an undisciplined team that cannot hit free throws will not win a championship. The Tenn./Memphis game showcased exactly why neither of these teams will make it that far.

UCLA, easy? :lol:

:lol:

I question whether Duke will make it past Arizona/West Virginia much less Purdue/Xavier and certainly much less against UCLA (if healthy).

:lol: Here let me help.....

TRANSLATED this means:

I HOPE Duke doesnt make it past Arizona/West Virginia and Purdue/Xavier so coach K doesnt have a chance to expose and exploit the weaknesses in UCLA :up:

Xavier playing like crap as usual. There goes my bracket.

Back
Top Bottom