Official 76ers Thread | Page 180 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

I don't think anyone believed Brandan Wright was a guy you could build around. Young was a major project and Stuckey a complete unknown.

All the hyped freshmen have pretty much lived up to their billing so far but none seem to be in the stratosphere occupied by Durant/Oden/James/Howard......you knew they were transcendent talents before they stepped onto a pro or college court.

I can't help but think that for all the hype Wiggins gets, Parker might actually be the better prospect.

Yeah that's what I thought off what I saw Tuesday night too...wiggins is kind of spastick and out of control he forces some things...

Parker is smooth in control that jumper is like perfect form he's gonna be a knock down shooter in the nba at 6 ft 8...unselfish sees the floor well and gets off the floor can get his shot off the dribble off with ease...loved what I saw...needs to get in better shape and drop some baby fat but that kid is gonna have me watching duke as much as I can this year and I hate duke...

Randles really nice too but initial game look its Parker that I would covet most...that range that shot form he's gonna score in bunches and not be a 35 shots for 30 points guy...great prospect

Tonight, the game was never close from the get go. Pelicans jumped all over the Sixers, and the game was over by the 2nd quarter. Not many positives for me in this one.

The type of game only a tanking team can accomplish. Is the tank back on? We'll find out.
I think it somewhat is. This team will have more of its competitive games/wins at home, but they will have some rough ones on the road like they did tonight.

Back
Top Bottom