Official 76ers Thread | Page 181 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

Hawesome. Never thought I'd say this but Hawekeem is becoming my favorite player on the team. He may be a terrible defender but he's becoming the best offensive center in the league with that 3 ball added to his arsenal.

[video=youtube;XZbrcZMk0ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZbrcZMk0ho[/video]

That was great. Hawes is having another great start to the season, but I think he can keep this kind of production up. His 3 point shot has been very impressive so far.

I'll get to see this team in person for the first time this coming Friday against the Pelicans. Should be fun.

That was great. Hawes is having another great start to the season, but I think he can keep this kind of production up. His 3 point shot has been very impressive so far.

I'll get to see this team in person for the first time this coming Friday against the Pelicans. Should be fun.

Win-Win game that is. Sixers lose, great. Sixers win, we have the Pelicans pick, great.

Embarrassing game by Turner. MCW is a stud, obviously. Good effort given all our best players are mysteriously missing games due to injuries and personal reasons. Tank rolls on.

Embarrassing game by Turner. MCW is a stud, obviously. Good effort given all our best players are mysteriously missing games due to injuries and personal reasons. Tank rolls on.
I found it interesting that the night after Hawes has a great game, he has a sore knee. Turner was horribly inefficient tonight, even Melo is laughing at him. They kept it surprisingly close on the road against a solid team in Indiana.

This was supposed to be the year the east finally had some depth and now it looks worse than ever. The 9th seed out west is better than every team out east outside Miami and Indiana. The Celtics, Bucks, and Cavs are going to be horrible. The Pistons and Bobcats are bad lotto teams that have somehow managed to eek out a few wins.

If the New York teams don't recover the Sixers could find themselves hovering around that 8th seed. The Knicks should bounce back a bit when Chandler returns but the Nets just look old and slow, with or without Deron.

I can't see any scenario in which the Sixers get, or even come close to the 8th seed. Our defense and depth are too horrific. It will all even out and I expect us to be among the worst teams in the league. Not Milwaukee/Utah bad, but bad enough.

Just in case you didn't realize MCW is a beast and the next Jason Kidd.

Correction: MCW's the only player since 1985 to post 175+ points, 75+ assists, 50+ rebounds, 25+ STEALS in first 11 career games.
— Max Rappaport (@MaxRappaport) November 24, 2013

Craziest of all, MCW's one of only 12 players (rookie or not) since 1985 to achieve that 175/75/50/25 split thru 11 games

The others? CP3, D-Wade, Jason Kidd, Kobe, Gary Payton, Robert Pack, Tim Hardaway, Magic, Fat Lever, Alvin Robertson, M. Ray Richardson

NBA.com adding videos to box scores apparently. Allowing you to watch all the scores, steals, assists, etc. that player had that game. Quite a miraculous addition if you ask me.

i hate playing Orlando. Painful reminder of Doug's incompetence refusing to play Vucevic. This game in particular should help quell any thoughts of this team "hovering around the 8th seed." Not happening. We literally have only 5 players who deserve to be in the NBA on the entire roster, and 2 of them aren't playing.

i hate playing Orlando. Painful reminder of Doug's incompetence refusing to play Vucevic. This game in particular should help quell any thoughts of this team "hovering around the 8th seed." Not happening. We literally have only 5 players who deserve to be in the NBA on the entire roster, and 2 of them aren't playing.
This team will end up no where near the playoffs. Like you said, there's only a few players that would actually be on any other NBA roster.

I can only wonder what it would have been like if Vucevic was still around. Brown would teach him and give him playing time. It's disappointing so see him play so well when we had him on the roster.

What do you think of a deal revolving around Turner for Dion Waiters? Looks to be picking up some steam, and I do think trading Turner might be the right choice considering he and Hawes are both FA's and Turner might go regardless. I like Waiters actually. He's having a Turner/Collins situation in Cleveland right now. He's made his feelings regarding Kyrie/Thompson and favoritism known. I also think a Kyrie/Waiters backcourt was never going to work regardless. Waiters needs the ball in his hands much like Turner does, and Kyrie is one of the biggest ballhogs in the league. I think Waiters could be pretty good playing with former teammate MCW. Plus Cleveland has 2 firsts this year and 3 next year. Would be nice to get a pick or 2 as well.

What do you think of a deal revolving around Turner for Dion Waiters? Looks to be picking up some steam, and I do think trading Turner might be the right choice considering he and Hawes are both FA's and Turner might go regardless. I like Waiters actually. He's having a Turner/Collins situation in Cleveland right now. He's made his feelings regarding Kyrie/Thompson and favoritism known. I also think a Kyrie/Waiters backcourt was never going to work regardless. Waiters needs the ball in his hands much like Turner does, and Kyrie is one of the biggest ballhogs in the league. I think Waiters could be pretty good playing with former teammate MCW. Plus Cleveland has 2 firsts this year and 3 next year. Would be nice to get a pick or 2 as well.
Initially, I thought it would be a sideways move for the Sixers. Turner and Waiters both seem like similar players who need the ball in their hands to be effective. If they can get a pick or two in that deal, it would look a lot better. But I do think this season would be the best time to sell Turner because his numbers will probably never be higher.

Back
Top Bottom