Official 76ers Thread | Page 183 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

Worst defense in the history of sports? I think so. Keep it up Sixers. Amazing the impact MCW has on the team. Entire team especially offense just looks much worse without him.

Worst defense in the history of sports? I think so. Keep it up Sixers. Amazing the impact MCW has on the team. Entire team especially offense just looks much worse without him.
The Sixers are borderline unwatchable without MCW.

This will probably end up being the worst defense in the history of the NBA.

I have to admit, this is alarming to me, and not a good thing. Thad Young has been one of the classiest, hardest working team oriented players in the league since the day he stepped in Philadelphia. I have nothing but respect for the man. Being upset and requesting a trade is a pretty severe step for Young to take. Hopefully it's just a case of Young wanting to be given a bigger role on a team instead of something serious going on in the locker room. That being said, I wouldn't hate to see him traded for the right price. Love the guy as a 6th man, not a fan as a starter. Wherever he goes, I wish him nothing but the best. He deserves to go to a team competing for a championship and would make a great 6th man for any of the top teams in the league.

I have to admit, this is alarming to me, and not a good thing. Thad Young has been one of the classiest, hardest working team oriented players in the league since the day he stepped in Philadelphia. I have nothing but respect for the man. Being upset and requesting a trade is a pretty severe step for Young to take. Hopefully it's just a case of Young wanting to be given a bigger role on a team instead of something serious going on in the locker room. That being said, I wouldn't hate to see him traded for the right price. Love the guy as a 6th man, not a fan as a starter. Wherever he goes, I wish him nothing but the best. He deserves to go to a team competing for a championship and would make a great 6th man for any of the top teams in the league.
My thoughts exactly. I was hoping he would still be around for the rebuild, but that doesn't appear to be the case. It's basically about Young's desire to play for a contending team, which in all honesty, never happened in Philly. Yeah, the team made the playoffs a few times, but they weren't really going anywhere. I'm sure a lot of teams around the league would love to have a guy like him coming off their bench.

Turner with the first overtime game winner since Iverson. This game just shows you the impact MCW has already as a rookie. Offense is infinitely better with him playing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 in a row now. Thad Young looking like the league MVP since those trade rumors. Turner looking like a beast again after a slump. Not good. MCW may have suffered a concussion tonight though.

4 in a row now. Thad Young looking like the league MVP since those trade rumors. Turner looking like a beast again after a slump. Not good. MCW may have suffered a concussion tonight though.
As the team is constructed now, they have too much talent to have the worst or second worst record in the league. They have the talent to get the 5th or 6th worst record in the league.

It looked like Thad got MCW with that elbow. If it is indeed a concussion, don't be surprised if he misses a few games. And if he misses a few games, good chance those will be losses.

Back
Top Bottom