Official 76ers Thread | Page 184 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

Nerlens Noel cleared to resume basketball activities.
I would be very surprised if he played in a game this season. There would be no good reason for him to risk injury in a season where the goal is to lose as many games as possible.

When I watch this team, it always amazes me that this team can win a couple games in a row against decent teams, then get blown out in three straight.

After missing the Philadelphia 76ers’ loss to the Detroit Pistons on Saturday due to a shoulder injury, Michael Carter-Williams returned home to Boston for person reasons with the team’s permission. The plan was for him to meet the 76ers in Brooklyn for tonight’s game against the Nets, and he’d be reevaluated.

But snow has hit the Northeast, making it possible Carter-Williams won’t reach the Barclays Center in time for the 7:30 p.m. tipoff, according to Dei Lynam of CSN Philadelphia.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/03/michael-carter-williams-might-miss-76ers-nets-game-due-to-snow/

Tank rolls on.

Well we've made it to the 2nd worst record in the league. After whatever it was I witnessed tonight, as bad as the bucks are, we comin.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Well we've made it to the 2nd worst record in the league. After whatever it was I witnessed tonight, as bad as the bucks are, we comin.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
In all the time I've ever watched the Sixers, that was probably the worst game I've ever seen them play. That was brutal.

After watching the last couple games, I've come to this conclusion. If the Sixers trade even one out of Turner or Young, they won't win another game the rest of the year. The team has been brutal the last couple nights.

In addition to many other moves, the Sixers traded Turner and Lavoy Allen to the Pacers for Danny Granger. Not sure what I think about that yet.

Back
Top Bottom