Official 76ers Thread | Page 185 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

In addition to many other moves, the Sixers traded Turner and Lavoy Allen to the Pacers for Danny Granger. Not sure what I think about that yet.

They blew the timing on that one. He goes from being trade bait for Waiters to being dumped for a second round pick. Now the Waiters rumors may all have been completely bogus in the first place but for about a month he had some real value.

I know we have said this about some teams, but I really believe a good college team can beat this Sixers team. Especially since they just lost to the Bucks by 20.

I knew we'd be bad but... Damn. Losing every single game the rest of the way no longer seems unrealistic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I knew we'd be bad but... Damn. Losing every single game the rest of the way no longer seems unrealistic.

For the sake of the players, I hope they win at least one game. It was nice that they were competitive yesterday, but the mental toll of losing so many games in a row can't be good for the players.

Lebron James breaks Glen Rices record for most points scored by a Heat player in one game, also breaks his own record for points in a game.

LOL I just realized it. I was on my iPhone and missed the wrong thread.

Looks like we're changing the uniforms again next offseason.
Again? By the way, nice to hear from you again. I would have been posting in here, but I would be talking to myself. Any idea what the uniforms may look like?

Also, what guys do you want the Sixers to take with their 3rd and 10th picks?

The Sixers take:

#3. Andrew Wiggins
#10. Nik Stauskas

Pretty damn happy with the draft. I think we easily got the best player. Obviously there's injury concerns but I'm not worried about them. Doctors say the back is ok, and the foot isn't that serious. The prospects of this beast allowing Noel to play his natural position is exciting. They've been working on Noel's jumper his whole time off. This could potentially be the best big man duo we seen in ages.

I like Saric a heck of a lot as a player too. He won't be able to play for a couple seasons. But the Sixers can afford to stash him overseas. They're doing this rebuild the right way for once and it's exciting.

I am right there with you Clipse. Once Embiid has recovered from his injury, a frontline with him and Noel is pretty damn exciting. That could be a great front court for many years to come. Good luck getting anything by them at the rim.

I'll be honest, I don't know much about Saric, but he's definitely intriguing. Once he comes over here, I think his game can translate nicely to the NBA. Also, I like their first couple picks in the 2nd round. McDaniels has Thad Young written all over him, and I like the game of Jerami Grant. I think they can be helpful rotation players for the Sixers.

Once all the guys they've accumulated over the last few years are healthy/come overseas, this team could be scary. A good kind of scary. They're not going to be that great this coming year, so there's a good chance they'll have a top 5 pick. What they're missing is a good shooter, and I would think that would be their goal for next year.

Think Hedo Turkoglu. That's the best comparison for Saric. If he can be for us what Turkoglu was for the Magic, I'd be ecstatic. Not to mention we got back the first round pick we lost in the Bynum trade. The Sixers are tanking again next year. Embrace the suck. But it's worth it at the end of the day.

Think Hedo Turkoglu. That's the best comparison for Saric. If he can be for us what Turkoglu was for the Magic, I'd be ecstatic. Not to mention we got back the first round pick we lost in the Bynum trade. The Sixers are tanking again next year. Embrace the suck. But it's worth it at the end of the day.

We can live through a couple of rough years if it means the Sixers will be legitimate contenders for the next 6-8 years.

Back
Top Bottom