*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Hope the weather stays nice. I live close to the Davie facility and it was raining quite a bit early this morning.

Read someplace that part of the sucess that was found on offense was do to Gase taking away tempo.

Im not sure if we see it again this year. Unfortuntely.

Well if we cant move the ball it will be his only other option...and to my eye hes late to pull the trigger...probably my biggest issue with him...that and needs more motion use to id coverage and get guys off it

The motion use probably comes with the evolution of the offense

We are 12 weeks in guys should know this o well enough to change tempo plus theres some continuity again on the o line

Zona runs a 5 db system...dont try to beat them east west which is something ajayi needs to learn...get north south when the play calls for it

Show em uneven sets and run downhill off overloads etc...try to smash em and work off pa in the passing game...if no dice then change tempo

Those 2 edge rushers get after the qb so better stay in striking distance...another good opponent to activate 8 on the oline

They rarely lose period...

Ruining the NFL by making it like the Globe Trotters against the rest of them Generals every time they take the field. Heck even their own fans are bored of them winning so easily every weekend.

Its not really their fault the league is filled with a bunch of donkeys. But they are still an entertaining watch when they go against equals like the Seahawks or even the Ravens.

All i know is i better not see paysinger as a nickle starter

If its hull and hewitt so be it or maybe even give donald butler a look...any way we go about it we are at a disadvantage without kiko

But no marginal athletes in space...butlers pretty straight linish too so i doubt that one will work either

Vjs got his hands full

Ajayi needs 92 for 1000 for the season. If Gase is as smart as you guys say he is, he better get it.

Back
Top Bottom