*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Hmmm ... can I avoid spoilers until NFL Network re-airs @ 5:00 am Saturday morning???

Doubtful. However, if I’m not here tonight/tomorrow, it means I decided to try.

I've got an old DirectTV antenna on my house with the connections all still set up. I know there used to be a box to access the satellite that would, everyonce in a while, be "cleansed" and you'd have to go and download a new card for the "box". Does anyone know things like this are still out there? I had an old roommate that left and has since passed all his knowledge of that went with him. I believe that was about 12 years ago.
Sorry Staff23, DirectTV figured out the hacked cards years ago. Those were the days.

Huh ... my xfinity guide says Saturday 5:00-8:00 am.
Yeah, NFL Network on my Directv shows Saturday morning as well. Looks like I'm recording both time slots just in case.

253px-Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

WFOR_CBS_Miami_logo.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale
Simulcasted on WPEC CBS 12 West Palm Beach, WBBH NBC 2 Naples-Fort Myers, and WFTV ABC 9 Orlando

Play-by-Play Analyst: Dick Stockton
Color Commentators: Bob Griese, Nat Moore, Jason Taylor

CW69_Logo.png

Atlanta Falcons simulcast on WUPA The CW 69 Atlanta - check local listings for other stations in Atlanta Falcons market

Kickoff at 7:30 PM ET

382px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Replay at Friday, August 9th at 5:30 AM ET

WEATHER

BubovyY.png

A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Great choice of music to kick off the season! I get all fired up listening to those classic tracks. Well done.

I guess the NFLN don't think anyone wants to watch the game. Can't believe they're doing a 5am game.....lol

Players I really want to see play tonight just to see how they do.

Rosen of course
Gaskin
Preston Williams
VK- really need a LB that can rush the passer

and of course our two rookie guards.

Back
Top Bottom