Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread.

Imagine this team with a running game. I can only hope Lindsay brings some respectability when he heals up.
I think if Lindsay can stay healthy he’s better than we currently have. However I don’t wanna go into next season with him as our guy, no ****ing way. We need to draft someone, doesn’t have to be the first round but we need to draft this position every three years and churn and burn these guys and run them into the ground

And where are the threads praising Jaelan Phillips? We have a blossoming young star on our team who seems to be going unnoticed. Phillips is really having a great rookie year and now starting to see the sacks that should be grabbing him more glory.
Here's a few:

Here's a few:

Only the trolls and the low IQ football fans thought he was a bust

I think if Lindsay can stay healthy he’s better than we currently have. However I don’t wanna go into next season with him as our guy, no ****ing way. We need to draft someone, doesn’t have to be the first round but we need to draft this position every three years and churn and burn these guys and run them into the ground
depending how lindsay plays for the rest of the year, draft pick, gaskin, lindsay might be okay, with "draft pick" ideally being a larger player.

Tua had 2 money throws in the 4th quarter to Parker and Gesicki. Both made incredible catches on throws, it seems only Tua can make. Fantastic job by all of them. It helped seal the game.

This defense is playing out of its mind right now. Another Fantastic job by these kids. One surprising stat was the Dolphins defense being 10th against the run. Wasn't expecting that. Both Sieler and Wilkins are in the top 5 in run stop percentage. That apparently has made a huge difference.

Flores moving Jerome Baker to OLB has helped Stabilize the unit, as well. I always felt he was miscast as an ILB. His speed on the edge is make a big difference.

Flores scouted Phillips personally at Miami's Pro Day as did Grier with Holland. They envisioned something for these two kids and it's paying off. Both have lite a fire to the defense and have seemingly transformed the unit into something, no one saw coming after the porous performance up to the 1-7 start.

Still not happy about the offensive line play, but at least its stabilized a bit during the win streak.

Tua has proven his worth. The kid is deadly accurate. Its unfortunate that his recievers lead the league in drops. Or else he'd even be better.

Great job all around today.

Last edited:
calling a player a bust several games into their professional career does call into question the acumen of anyone who does so.
It’s so tiring of being surrounded by all the dummies here who know nothing about the game. Theyre here to disrupt the site and nothing else. And then you actually have the non existent football IQs who know zip about the game and if a guy doesn’t get a sack in game 1 is already calling for his head. We watched these idiots on this board talk about the Tua situation, I’m embarrassed for them. I know it’s a cliche but I’m convinced these dolts actually equate Madden football with the actual NFL.

Man, I hope so.

We have been bereft of good C play for SO long even as much as I liked Pouncey.
(don't tell Goonies though. he has decided Deiter sucks at Center, and either Reiter or Mancz are better Centers than he is. so shhhhhhhhhhh)

Back
Top Bottom