Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread.

even the best of the best have their hits and misses.

i am tired of OLine drama, though, next year I want it to be the strength of our team (I feel like i've said this before)
There’s definitely positives , this draft class is the best class since Jason Taylor & zack Thomas class. That’s over 20 yrs ago smh.

Tua Tagovailoa is starting to come into form.Tagovailoa was sharp for much of Sunday's game, completing 30 of 41 passes for 244 yards and two touchdowns. He did so by once again turning to rookie Jaylen Waddle, who caught nine passes for 90 yards and might have broken double digits in receptions and 100 yards in receiving if not for a rare drop on the part of Waddle. Tagovailoa's pass catchers did him some favors, with Mike Mike Gesicki making an acrobatic grab on third down to maintain possession late, but overall, it was another strong performance from the second-year quarterback who has had to battle rumors of his expendability and health issues. He's overcome such adversity and is playing his best football right now, which should earn him the opportunity to continue as Miami's starter in 2022. Winning five straight certainly doesn't hurt.

NFL Research: Tua Tagovailoa has posted a 100-plus passer rating in each of his last four games. The only player in Dolphins history with a longer such streak within a season was Hall of Famer Dan Marino, who did so in six straight games during his 1984 MVP season.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-season-week-13-what-we-learned-from-sunday-s-games

I am concerned about Sanders. You know damn well we may need a wining kick down the road.
He was automatic and now it’s a coin toss make it or miss it.
Let’s hope we don’t need a big kick in a big game.

A win is a win is a win is a win.

GO DOLPHINS.
Wins are hard to come by in the NFL. The Dolphins were favored by 3-5 points and they won by 11. Like the Dolphins, the Giants started the season slowly but they have been playing much better over the last 6 weeks.
I never thought it was going to be an easy win today and I never care if they just win any game by 1 point. A win is a win and in the end, they did what they needed to do to win the game.

Here's a few:

I thought before the draft that Phillips was the best defensive player in the drafts. Right now he and Parsons are playing the best of any rookies in the 2021 draft. Holland isn’t far behind with his play.

I never take those posters who claim a player is a bust after just 3-4 games in the NFL seriously. I just assume their football knowledge is limited and they really have no idea how tough it is to be a rookie in the NFL.

Tua Tagovailoa is starting to come into form.Tagovailoa was sharp for much of Sunday's game, completing 30 of 41 passes for 244 yards and two touchdowns. He did so by once again turning to rookie Jaylen Waddle, who caught nine passes for 90 yards and might have broken double digits in receptions and 100 yards in receiving if not for a rare drop on the part of Waddle. Tagovailoa's pass catchers did him some favors, with Mike Mike Gesicki making an acrobatic grab on third down to maintain possession late, but overall, it was another strong performance from the second-year quarterback who has had to battle rumors of his expendability and health issues. He's overcome such adversity and is playing his best football right now, which should earn him the opportunity to continue as Miami's starter in 2022. Winning five straight certainly doesn't hurt.

NFL Research: Tua Tagovailoa has posted a 100-plus passer rating in each of his last four games. The only player in Dolphins history with a longer such streak within a season was Hall of Famer Dan Marino, who did so in six straight games during his 1984 MVP season.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-season-week-13-what-we-learned-from-sunday-s-games
Short of an atrocious collapse in performance the rest of the year there should be ZERO thought or discussion about anyone but Tua being our QB moving forward.

If this organization does anything otherwise then Grier and Flores need to be fired.

Back
Top Bottom