Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread.

What I really like about Tua is the fact that he's not satisfied. He knows the Offense played terrible and admits it. Knows they all need to play better.
Yeah.... that interview screams.... "we won but I missed a bunch of throws that i know I should make and I'm not happy with myself"

I love seeing this.... never satisfied... reminded me of Brady after some poor performances.

Soooo is Parker back on the shelf(you know hurt) for the next 3 games?

I am concerned about Sanders. You know damn well we may need a wining kick down the road.
He was automatic and now it’s a coin toss make it or miss it.
Let’s hope we don’t need a big kick in a big game.

Agreed! But i thought it was important that Flo sent him to kick that last Fg. The team could have easily lined-up and gone for it on 4th down leaving Sanders on the sideline.

However, The kids Psyche is fragile right now and he needed to go out there and make that kick (barely).

Agreed! But i thought it was important that Flo sent him to kick that last Fg. The team could have easily lined-up and gone for it on 4th down and leaving Sanders on the sideline.

The kids Psyche is fragile right now and he needed to go out there and make that kick (barely).
Kickers are a squirly sort. A lot of guys never really recover from the "yips".

No you're right, I'm not intelligent.

I've actually been told by multiple Dr's and psychologists I'm a genius.

boom-dynamite.gif

But, did your mother have tested?

Just saw Carolina fired their OC Joe Brady.
Saw that as well he’ll probably either go back to LSU or some other college team or maybe the Bengals. Would actually love him here as OC, but I don’t see that happening.

Figured they'd get somewhere around 20, +/- 4 or so. Got'r'dun.

Both teams had a lot of drops, may have been a different scoreboard without those, but Miami won this game more than the Giants lost it...I'll take it for the 5th straight!
That one waddle drop was a killer, that was another 50 yard run after catch if waddle doesn’t drop that one….

Back
Top Bottom