Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread.

depending how lindsay plays for the rest of the year, draft pick, gaskin, lindsay might be okay, with "draft pick" ideally being a larger player.
I love having Lindsay on the team, the second he came up as an option was an upgrade from Gaskin. We still need an RB1 but Lindsay can definitely fill RB2 and Gaskin can go be on the PS of another team, he is pure garbage.

Lol! He's richer than most of us. So that's! that!
gollum GIF

I would suggest you try the ignore feature to help filter the opposing views of posters you generally disagree with.
I don’t use this feature. Difference between me and some of these posters is I can mentally ignore, read thru or just appreciate other peoples opinions on this forum. This ignore feature is the talk of the town around here lately. Just skim it or laugh it off. Everyone gets so up tight about differing opinions on here and starts attacking people personally.

I don’t use this feature. Difference between me and some of these posters is I can mentally ignore, read thru or just appreciate other peoples opinions on this forum. This ignore feature is the talk of the town around here lately. Just skim it or laugh it off. Everyone gets so up tight about differing options and starts attacking people personally.
I use it for severe entities that just don't deserve the soapbox. I'm with you, I don't agree people's viewpoints should just be ignored because you don't agree with them but there is a troll line. I use ignore for people that are just dumb and not worth the time, I think half my ignore list is banned now after the fact.

Ps you didn't nor have you crossed it and I appreciate the banter 🥰

Back
Top Bottom