Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread.

I don’t use this feature. Difference between me and some of these posters is I can mentally ignore, read thru or just appreciate other peoples opinions on this forum. This ignore feature is the talk of the town around here lately. Just skim it or laugh it off. Everyone gets so up tight about differing opinions on here and starts attacking people personally.
Works for me, but that requires not retaliating, and more effectively, not respondong at all.

Personally, I have never used the ignore feature on any forum, as I don't believe in the "echo chamber" concept in general.

The main issue is argueing at a personal level just for the sake of arguement, that brings no value in terms of the team.

So anyhow.... Sanders didn't all of a sudden not know how to kick, his holder is not very good at holding.

And for those COMPLAINING about the last series play calling - that's how you seal a win.

Go D'lphins!
What was wrong with Palardy's holding? Just curious. Be specific. Since you want to cast aspersions and all.

Works for me, but that requires not retaliating, and more effectively, not respondong at all.

Personally, I have never used the ignore feature on any forum, as I don't believe in the "echo chamber" concept in general.

The main issue is argueing at a personal level just for the sake of arguement, that brings no value in terms of the team
Absolutely and it’s difficult to not be sucked in sometimes. I’m guilty of it but I try not to be personal. We are all dolphins fans suffering from the same disease. That’s how I look at it even after personal attacks. We are all just feeling the same way after all these years of disappointment. Just smile and know it’s because we all care so much.

Absolutely and it’s difficult to not be sucked in sometimes. I’m guilty of it but I try not to be personal. We are all dolphins fans suffering from the same disease. That’s how I look at it even after personal attacks. We are all just feeling the same way after all these years of disappointment. Just smile and know it’s because we all care so much.
Bah, don't let him get to you, this is an opinion forum and everyone is welcome to it. If you disagree with someone call them out on it and have at it! Its one of the beautiful things we can enjoy here as fans! If everyone shared the same opinion, and didn't argue with each other this place would be boring as hell.

IMO, don't post something if you can defend it. If you post something and can't own the fact that you were wrong or die on that hill. Everything is recorded here and it's not hard to look through someone's history and call them out of need be. So long as you are thorough and unwavering of your opinions whatever they may be, you should be good. If not, welp, good luck!!

Bah, don't let him get to you, this is an opinion forum and everyone is welcome to it. If you disagree with someone call them out on it and have at it! Its one of the beautiful things we can enjoy here as fans! If everyone shared the same opinion, and didn't argue with each other this place would be boring as hell.

IMO, don't post something if you can defend it. If you post something and can't own the fact that you were wrong or die on that hill. Everything is recorded here and it's not hard to look through someone's history and call them out of need be. So long as you are thorough and unwavering of your opinions whatever they may be, you should be good. If not, welp, good luck!!
I agree it would be boring. But you can tell we have all become so reactive as the years have gone on. Disappointment has made us all bitter and sensitive. 😂

This Giants team just beat a Philly team that's been a legit contender in that division. Philly's beaten some people.
If Giants D got any help they could win the div. Well, not anymore this year.

So anyhow.... Sanders didn't all of a sudden not know how to kick, his holder is not very good at holding.

And for those COMPLAINING about the last series play calling - that's how you seal a win.

Go D'lphins!
I’ve been curious about this - the only change is the holder. By the way, Palardy has gone from “suck” to “Roby” suddenly.

On a side note. Watching SNF and Brees looks like he is 6’6 next to Turico and Dungy.

What are general opinions on how the OL fared this game? I have a hard time focusing on individual players because of my "viewing conditions". Overall I'm seeing slight improvements in pass blocking and complete regressions in run blocking, though that's a given since they throw 2x as much as pass, but it should still be at least be getting better IMO.

At this point I think we live and die by play action, RPO and shotgun. Outside of that, as was witnessed today and weeks prior, runs by Gaskin are going to be 2-3 yards at best.

Thoughts on OL?

What are general opinions on how the OL fared this game? I have a hard time focusing on individual players because of my "viewing conditions". Overall I'm seeing slight improvements in pass blocking and complete regressions in run blocking, though that's a given since they throw 2x as much as pass, but it should still be at least be getting better IMO.

At this point I think we live and die by play action, RPO and shotgun. Outside of that, as was witnessed today and weeks prior, runs by Gaskin are going to be 2-3 yards at best.

Thoughts on OL?
I thought they played pretty well, minus the one Jackson gaffe.

Tua had 2 money throws in the 4th quarter to Parker and Gesicki. Both made incredible catches on throws, it seems only Tua can make. Fantastic job by all of them. It helped seal the game.

This defense is playing out of its mind right now. Another Fantastic job by these kids. One surprising stat was the Dolphins defense being 10th against the run. Wasn't expecting that. Both Sieler and Wilkins are in the top 5 in run stop percentage. That apparently has made a huge difference.

Flores moving Jerome Baker to OLB has helped Stabilize the unit, as well. I always felt he was miscast as an ILB. His speed on the edge is make a big difference.

Flores scouted Phillips personally at Miami's Pro Day as did Grier with Holland. They envisioned something for these two kids and it's paying off. Both have lite a fire to the defense and have seemingly transformed the unit into something, no one saw coming after the porous performance up to the 1-7 start.

Still not happy about the offensive line play, but at least its stabilized a bit during the win streak.

Tua has proven his worth. The kid is deadly accurate. Its unfortunate that his recievers lead the league in drops. Or else he'd even be better.

Great job all around today.
Did baker play more on the outside or edge again today? I didn’t notice.

Back
Top Bottom