Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread.

(don't tell Goonies though. he has decided Deiter sucks at Center, and either Reiter or Mancz are better Centers than he is. so shhhhhhhhhhh)
Draft linderbaum and I’ll be a happy camper. Dieter always on the ground, the dude was a groundhog in his former life

i wonder how he graded out today?

you have to admit that the pressure up the guy on tua was noticeably less today than it has been!
The OL is not good , if Tua doesn’t get rid of the ball in 1 sec he’s done. 2 main things Miami should be focused on besides resigning gesicki and ogbah. Upgrade the oline at all cost through free agency and draft and draft a stud RB. bring in an OL consultant cuz we suck at drafting OL.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Miami can do the rest of the season. I'm hoping the can win out. Also hoping they can find a better OL coach in the offseason. And a replacement for Austin Jackson.

The OL is not good , if Tua doesn’t get rid of the ball in 1 sec he’s done. 2 main things Miami should be focused on besides resigning gesicki and ogbah. Upgrade the oline at all cost through free agency and draft and draft a stud RB. bring in an OL consultant cuz we suck at drafting OL.
aren't reggie mckenzie and marvin allen two of the best offensive line drafting consultants in the biz?

Back
Top Bottom