Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1 | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be good with Winfield Jr or Delpit at 39. Hard pass on Xavier McKinney and Ashtyn Davis, and I'd prefer they targeted RB at 70.

It's a talented WR class, but punting until Day 3 likely means punting on the group altogether. Day 3 WR's rarely produce. If they snag Tyler Johnson or Bryan Edwards, I'll take it back. Otherwise, 2021 will be another great WR group - probably even better than 2020.
I really respect your opinion, but it wouldn't upset me at all if Miami didn't take another defensive player the rest of the draft. I want them to keep building the offense by loading up with talented draft picks. I love the idea of a young, talented, cheap offense that can grow and develop together.

I really respect your opinion, but it wouldn't upset me at all if Miami didn't take another defensive player the rest of the draft. I want them to keep building the offense by loading up with talented draft picks. I love the idea of a young, talented, cheap offense that can grow and develop together.

I'm with you there 100. I'm listing the defensive players, because they're good, and Miami probably won't do what I want, but, optimally, they should prioritize offense.

I seriously think that it’s gonna be the best Safety available or the best RB with the 39th pick, a really good player will be there and i think that Grier and Flores will go for the BPA.
And with the 70th hopefully an other OL.

AFC runs through Kansas City and Baltimore, better have either an offense that can keep up with them or a defense that can slow them down . I think I rather have an offense that can keep up with them.

Or Dobbins the guy is also a beast, we have all the chance to get one of these 3.
We just have to hope that we will make the right move !

I think we should give a lower pick to move up here and grab a Swift or Dobbins just to secure it. Anyone know what we'd have to give up to move from 39 to let's say 34?

Lots of different opinions on CB's this draft. Kiper rated him as 3rd best in draft. The kid is arguably the best tackling corner in draft and physical as heck. He was slotted to go late 1st to mid 2nd. Fits the mold perfectly of what we want in our secondary. I was surprised as well honestly but I like the best player on board approach.

Love the player but picked at the wrong spot

Lol always seem like the ravens draft by just sorting a site’s best available list to the top. Doesn’t always work for them, but they never seem to really reach on picks for high character or potential in the early rounds.

Just a clueless post, ranting over stuff he knows nothing about.

Yeah I made a mistake and said so so lose the condescension
Would still rather have Rosen, Simmons, Tunsil and Minkah than what we have tho
That was my main point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom