Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

BTW, I SHOULD have commented on this article.
Thanks for posting it :up:

He sounds exactly like what we need. If he can really patrol the secondary as reported, it changes everything. THAT was Nelson's impact, far more than the impact of his hits (yes, the pun was intended :D ).
This makes me very excited. I believe our Wondy, Anderson, and Haden will makes significant strides in their growth as players next season. I expected more from Anderson this year, but he never seemed right after the injury. Wondy improved a lot as the season progressed, and I can't even express how impressed I am with Joe Haden's potential. He will leave Gainesville as a stud CB prospect.
If Will Hill lives up to the hype, well then the front seven better pick up their game.

Yeah I'm really excited to see what kind of impact Hill has this year.

U never heard from me that he could not be a SS. I have known since September that Wright would move there because Will Hill is a natural FS.

Also I expect Wright to be bigger after working out in the off-season with the Gators.

U never heard from me that he could not be a SS. I have known since September that Wright would move there because Will Hill is a natural FS.

Also I expect Wright to be bigger after working out in the off-season with the Gators.

:ponder:

Doesn't matter anyway, the evidence is gone. :(

I never said that but it does not really matter.

*Breaking News*

Greg Reid didn t see any reason to drag his recruitment out. The 5-9,
170-pound athlete grew up dreaming of playing in Gainesville. Now
that the dream became a reality, the Valdosta (GA) Lowndes prospect
seems no reason to wait.
I actually committed when I was down

I never said that but it does not really matter.

*Breaking News*

Greg Reid didn t see any reason to drag his recruitment out. The 5-9,
170-pound athlete grew up dreaming of playing in Gainesville. Now
that the dream became a reality, the Valdosta (GA) Lowndes prospect
seems no reason to wait.
I actually committed when I was down

Never heard of him... what position is he going to play? at 5-9 170, seems a bit small for most positions.

I have never heard of him either, but its next years class. Probably cb, kr, or offensive weapon (like Rainey + Demps)

Dan McCarney will leave USF to coach at Florida. He will now coach the defensive line. he was also head coach at Iowa State. He is 54 with 30 yrs of coaching experience.

Look for the Gators to get a RB coach really soon also. Greg Mattison may be on his way out the door

Dan McCarney will leave USF to coach at Florida. He will now coach the defensive line. he was also head coach at Iowa State. He is 54 with 30 yrs of coaching experience.

Look for the Gators to get a RB coach really soon also. Greg Mattison may be on his way out the door

Mattison is on his way to Baltimore to coach the Ravens DL apparently.

Yeap that's way I said he was on his way out. Hope he does a great job for them. I actually expect Strong to be a head coach somewhere soon too.

Yeap that's way I said he was on his way out. Hope he does a great job for them. I actually expect Strong to be a head coach somewhere soon too.
Charlie Strong is long overdue to be a HC. He's been expected to become one for quite a while. I don't know why he's passed over so frequently, but I guess we benefit.

I'm curious to see how our defensive schemes look with only Strong as the DC. I never really understood how our dual DC setup functioned. When Strong came on board, I was stoked. In the past, his defenses were nearly unbridled in their aggressiveness, and he ran some very unique schemes. We've still been aggressive, but not like I remember him being in South Carolina. I'm very curious to see what changes.

Back
Top Bottom