Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 156 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

I mean this tells you 2 things.

1. There just aren't a lot of great quarterbacks out there, so if you have one in your stable that you feel "can be good", it's hard to lose the grip on that QB because then you have nothing. Whether I agree or disagree on what RG3 can be . . . I understand this move.

2. What is Miami waiting for? Are they trying to work out a long term deal with Tannehill first? Why so nonchalant in regards to exercising Tannehill's 5th year option? I've never been his biggest fan but even I realize how important it is to exercise that option and eventually work out something longterm, as I'm guessing that is the intention.

Would seem to be the most loigical explanation no?

yep i think that's exactly what miami is doing...trying to work out a long term pact if possible

Would seem to be the most loigical explanation no?

Yea . . . but I'm sure Indy is doing that with Andrew Luck, and they picked up his option 2 and a half weeks ago.

Maybe they are just keeping options open . . . but negotiating a longterm deal should have nothing to do with picking up the 5th year option. It all can be worked into the deal if need be.

We should all be glad this is now the 3rd year in a row we have entered the draft with no questions at QB.

We should all be glad this is now the 3rd year in a row we have entered the draft with no questions at QB.

and none any time seen either...only concerns we may enter a draft with could be health related with the qb though if we dont fix some things

The Tennessean does not expect the Titans to select USC DT Leonard Williams at No. 2 overall.
Beat reporter Jim Wyatt says the Titans would pass on a player many consider the draft's top prospect because they have "bigger needs." That's certainly true, although drafting for need is what GMs who are trying to save their job do. Wyatt added that if the Titans don't trade out of the No. 2 hole and don't take Marcus Mariota, he thinks they'll take Alabama WR Amari Cooper.
SOURCE: JIM WYATT ON TWITTER

Redskins GM Scot McCloughan suggested he won't take USC DT Leonard Williams at No. 5 overall.
If Williams slips to five, McCloughan said a trade back will be in play. "We do feel good about our defensive front," he said. The Redskins already have Terrance Knighton, Stephen Paea, Jason Hatcher and Ricky Jean-Francois in their interior. The Redskins would prefer to get an edge rusher to complement Ryan Kerrigan.
SOURCE: PROFOOTBALLTALK ON NBCSPORTS.COM

Just get Tannehill a capable guard. And watch him tear it up this year. Jennings, Stills, Landry, Cameron. Lot of weapons. I'd love to add another in the draft.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 50m50 minutes ago
Per lawyer Jonathan Simon, the DUI case for Florida State CB PJ Williams has been dismissed. More coming

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 47m47 minutes ago
From paperwork just filed in PJ Williams’ dismissed DUI case, signs of impairment claimed by the officer was not corroborated on video.

Just get Tannehill a capable guard. And watch him tear it up this year. Jennings, Stills, Landry, Cameron. Lot of weapons. I'd love to add another in the draft.

I have no issue with your plan. Personally, that is how I am leaning. Dallas Thomas has to come out and Miami needs to get more rugged inside to compete within the division.

Does the team draft this way? ...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 50m50 minutes ago
Per lawyer Jonathan Simon, the DUI case for Florida State CB PJ Williams has been dismissed. More coming

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 47m47 minutes ago
From paperwork just filed in PJ Williams’ dismissed DUI case, signs of impairment claimed by the officer was not corroborated on video.

what the hell? Don't they use a breathalyzer in Florida? Or a blood test?

Back
Top Bottom