OFFICIAL: Heat Gets Walker, Williams and Posey. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: Heat Gets Walker, Williams and Posey.

Section126 said:
BTW...has the Rahim deal even gone through yet? :rofl3:

No...in fact, it might be 86ed now...looks like Mr. Will-Turn-the-Nets-into-a-Winner failed a physical.

RWhitney014 said:
No...in fact, it might be 86ed now...looks like Mr. Will-Turn-the-Nets-into-a-Winner failed a physical.

Oh well...I guess getting swept again by the Heat in the first round is not so bad....... :rofl3:

Section126 said:
Oh well...I guess getting swept again by the Heat in the first round is not so bad....... :rofl3:

Shaq w/breasts > Rahim w/bum elbow

nyjunc said:
But a team w/ Antoine Walker & jason Williams can win a title? :lol:

Any team with Shaq and Wade on it can win a title. Its always fun to see fans of teams overrate their team's chances, and there is nothing wrong with it. I'm sure most dolfans want to believe Miami could make it into the playoffs. Fortunately with football its more of a crapshoot. The NBA is really easy to predict....take the top 4 teams, and there is a 100% chance one of them will win the title.

Watch the show on ESPN titled "Shaquille" and then try to say that with a straight face.

I've seen him, he has breasts. his arms are cut a bit(nowhere near where they used to be) but his chest has gone from chiseled to sagging breasts.

Yes...because Dwayne Wade and Shaquille O'Neal play on that team.

They can't do it by themselves and you have lost some key role players this offseason and replaced them w/ selfish players who THINK their are superstars.

You would obviously be fired within a week as a GM.

McInnis is a better overall player than jason Williams, maybe if Williams didn't play streetball and played fundamental basketball I'd say different as he has more talent in him but he doesn't play the game right.

BTW...has the Rahim deal even gone through yet?

Did you not see my post yesterday morning? I posted the e-mail I got from the nets, as of now it hasn't. We'll see.

looks like Mr. Will-Turn-the-Nets-into-a-Winner failed a physical.

The Nets are winners w/ or w/o him but he can help us get back to the level we were at from '02-'04.

nyjunc said:
i was waiting for a comment like that :lol:

Ya you kinda left yourself alittle open there. Remember you can edit before someone see's next time. :rofl3:

GreenMonster said:
Ya you kinda left yourself alittle open there. Remember you can edit before someone see's next time. :rofl3:

The man has breasts, I work hard in the gym and I do compare myself to others I see. Obviously i'm nowhere near his size but I look alot better- the man has breasts.

nyjunc said:
I've seen him, he has breasts. his arms are cut a bit(nowhere near where they used to be) but his chest has gone from chiseled to sagging breasts.

I have seen him also.....and he does not have breasts.....look...simple math....he weighed 315 last year and is 7'1....those are not fat guy numbers. BTW....HE is in BETTER SHAPE as of now.

They can't do it by themselves and you have lost some key role players this offseason and replaced them w/ selfish players who THINK their are superstars.

They are not going to do it by themselves...they have plenty of help. Team culture will make the new players mesh.

McInnis is a better overall player than jason Williams, maybe if Williams didn't play streetball and played fundamental basketball I'd say different as he has more talent in him but he doesn't play the game right.

Another guy that last saw J-Wil play in Sacramento :rolleyes: .......He doesn't play streetball anymore....Jeff McInnis is not half the player that J-Wil is.

Did you not see my post yesterday morning? I posted the e-mail I got from the nets, as of now it hasn't. We'll see.

It really doesn't matter....Nets "might" beat the Heat in one game....your team is as soft as charmin.

The Nets are winners w/ or w/o him but he can help us get back to the level we were at from '02-'04.

That train has left the station....an eastern conference finals beat down from the Heat is the best you can do now.

BTW...Do you know who is about to re-sign with the Heat? Shandon Anderson.....he gives us nothing offensively...but he sure makes Vince Carter look bad..... :rofl3:

nyjunc said:
The man has breasts, I work hard in the gym and I do compare myself to others I see. Obviously i'm nowhere near his size but I look alot better- the man has breasts.

:confused:

You compare your beasts to Shaq?

:lol:

nyjunc said:

You said that you saw the Show Shaquille...if you did...you would know how dumb this statement is.

Section126 said:
BTW...Do you know who is about to re-sign with the Heat? Shandon Anderson.....he gives us nothing offensively...but he sure makes Vince Carter look bad..... :rofl3:

game 1: 27 pts, 10 rebs, 8 assits
Game 2: 21 pts, 5 rebs, 3 assists
Game 3: 36 pts, 9 rebs, 10 assists-(including game tying shot to send to OT)
game 4: 23 pts, 10 rebs, 2 assists

yeah he made Vince look terrible :lol: Not quite Alonzo #s but they are ok, right?

NaboCane said:
:confused:

You compare your beasts to Shaq?

:lol:

:lol: No, I dopn't have breasts but Shaq does. I always compare my body to whoever else I see b/c I work hard on it. I can't play basketball like them or make the millions they make but I'm damn sure better looking and in better shape than alot of them(alot might be strong but as good of shape as alot).

Back
Top Bottom