*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 140 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you beat the Pats and then lay an egg to the Jets on homefield?

I want Ireland and philbin gone tomorrow....this loss is on them...Ireland drafts s#!%%y players over pays for s#i%%y players and there is a reason philbin didn't call plays at GB...

Well here's usually where things spiral out of control. First Thigpen will pin us inside our 15. Then the protection will break down. Finally we will turn the ball over.

We are getting just what we deserve. Everything lined up in our favor, missed fgs etc... and we still come up short, we deserve this

Trying to be rational here. Clearly, we are not good enough. Yet.

If you can't win 1/2 games against bottom dwellers to make the playoffs, you aren't ever going to be good enough. Last year was the sacrifice. This year was the one invested in, where immense talent was brought in to get over the hump. Had the positioning been different, the story may be, but all this staff and this team is right now is a bunch of choke artists. That isn't a one season thing, that's a personal characteristic and it stems from the coaching staff.

We are not very good and unfortunately it looks like we need as many upgrades on the D as we do on the O. I'll say one thing though, for those of you saying Tannehill sucks, you are idiots. We are fortunate to have the hope that a young solid QB like Tannehill brings to our team. He is not perfect but I rarely can say anything he does it idiotic and most of what he does is good. He's not elite right now but he's finishing his second year after less than ideal college snaps. There are very few quarterbacks I'd want over him for the next 5-10 years.

How on earth do our kick returners collide with each other trying to get the kick. I mean, seriously...

hayden deserves an apology from the guys that gave him flak....he was dead on

WTF?!!!! Why would Clay take that. Like I said Pathetic, maybe Philbin does need to be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom