*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 142 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philbin spewing jibberish on the sideline. Get off it, it's over

You Ireland/Philbin suporters happy now or do you want more of the same next year?

Ozzy rules!!

This team sucks balls. Almost a relief to not have to watch this garbage anymore. **** the dolphins I'm done with them

Tannehill chokes today when it's all the line. I am NOT surprised. Pathetic. I don't think he's the answer.

Tannehill is good for two things, over throwing and underthrowing.

Great job Tannehill **** you.

I don't know why people want Philbin and this staff back. No reason this team should be 8-8 this season losing t the Bills and Jets to end the season. Philbin, Sherman, Coyle and the rest of those losers do not deserve to be back.

Tannehill is not a winner. When he ran 20 yards, he should take a risk of gaining more yards. Not sliding down like a *****. Look at Geno how he is gaining more yards without sliding like a bitch. I'm glad Dolphins are out. Who wants to watch the Dolphins get destroyed in the wild card? Oh yeah idiots want that just like when people were saying tanking for Luck was bad, I'm glad this is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom