*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 144 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still to many holes on this team including the QB spot. I really wish we could pick a real franchise QB in the next draft, but we won't be in a position to do so.

Now of course people will spin it and tell us that Ireland put a great team together and it's the coaches fault and this and that but Ross needs to clean house from top to bottom

Ozzy rules!!

I'm waiting for it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

WOW
I just can't believe we lost to the Jets.
I DO NOT feel that the Fins are a playoff team but we can't lose to Buf and Jets going down the stretch.
Sherman should be the 1 to go, TONIGHT!!!!
Followed by Coyle in the morning

Tannehill is a soft loser with **** for brains and no pocket awareness. He takes awful sacks, cannot throw the ball deep and shows little leadership on the field.

As for our coach, he is getting toyed with almost this entire game. Like the jets were not nervous abut this at all. It was an inevitability.

I should go home. But I can't even get up. I may have to rethink to renew my season tickets if no changes are made. This is the free market Mr Ross. No product (or a ****ty product) no customers.

hartline got his 1,000 yards and quit on the team

im glad we lost im switching teams 29 years is enough.

I guess we all need to try and go on with our lives. Until next season. We were not good enough this year. I thought I like Philbin but this is inexcusable and he cannot be held blameless. As much as I HATE the idea of starting over, I would not be against it at this point. Maybe this is just frustration about today and the freaking Jets.:boohoo:

its not over yet!!! Deep ball to wallace then a recovered onside kick and we can win it!!!

So many hopes for this season, we are only left with the same questions. Who will be our franchise QB? I hope Tanny continues to improve, but so far he has not proven it is him. RB? nothing answered there. OL? need 4 new ones, thats not good. DL, who can we afford to keep, and do we want to because its not like they were world beaters. LB? Misi was our best LB? I think thats the case, pathetic. DB, we draft guys who never see the field, and go with Nolan Carol.....Ireland, you must be quite the bull****ter to be able to keep your job. I'm done watching this train wreck, done ranting. Sorry for the negativity fellow fans, but we need to voice our displeasure with this team. Season tickets? NO THANK YOU!!!!!

7 points in 8 quarters with the playoffs on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom