Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread

@RapSheet: Source: Free agent CB Josh Norman has a visit to the #Redskins tomorrow. They get first crack

Skins have a very good gm ... may be about to add an elite corner

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 13m13 minutes ago

#Dolphins not expected to pursue CB Josh Norman, source said.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Josh Norman’s deal, when complete, expected be between $14 to $15 MIL per year, per sources. 5-year deals being discussed with Wash and SF.

Josh Norman’s deal, when complete, expected be between $14 to $15 MIL per year, per sources. 5-year deals being discussed with Wash and SF.

Yeah for a guy who's strength is zone I'm glad Gasenbaum said no thanks.

Wow. $14.2 makes him the highest paid CB.

Wow. $14.2 makes him the highest paid CB.

Thats because still a few teams with a boatload of monies to spend. I mean Washington doesnt have a ton but San Fran and some other do. Proabably more to come like this next FA period and maybe it stabilizes some, well depending on what the cap goes up to I suppose. Hard to figure what overpaid is anymore.

Norman just doesn't fit our plans, I can't see it happening.

But the NFL union needs to do something about this whole franchise tag. He got screwed, if he hit then open market in free agency he would of been a very high commodity.

Now teams have spent there $ and and have moved on from big spending. He could still end up back in Carolina IMO. The market now probably isn't as good as they are leading on.

He didn't GET screwed, he chose to not sign it.

Now, he's a FA. I get the feeling he'll end up happy.

He didn't GET screwed, he chose to not sign it.

Now, he's a FA. I get the feeling he'll end up happy.

Yep. I understand both sides' points of view. For Norman, he's likely getting his last big contract, which would have been harder to do next year, especially if he got injured. Good for him.

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 13m13 minutes ago

#Dolphins not expected to pursue CB Josh Norman, source said.

Has Cole been right about one thing concerning Miami this year? This tweet makes me think wonder if we are all in on Norman.

Back
Top Bottom