*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Showing your hand is one thing, but I guess showing the league you can execute simple plays and displaying discipline is a no-no in preseason as well.

Quinn looking very good. How the hell did Cam hold onto the ball there.

I guess they don't wanna show their hand. That's throw it up to Gesicki territory but they know they can do that so wanna work on other things

They know TDs to the rook TE are automatic in that area - even though they haven't had a TE do that in almost my entire lifetime nor has Thill ever done it with any consistency - so they're working on other things. Think about that statement for a second.

I'm almost curious to see how long fans will continue to make excuses for a never ending supply of bad football.

I know. It's preseason. I should wait until the regular season because that's when this team really turns it on.

:roflmao

Guys, i know its frustrating. Take a deep breath. This team is young and inexperienced. We have a ton of soon to be talent. We wont start 4-0. We may start 1 and 3 but they will get better and we will be improving year after year with this young group

Are you guys freaking clueless. It was so obvious that Gase didn't want to show his best red zone plays in a meaningless pre-season game. Do you really think they would have not thrown the ball into the end zone if this was a regular season game?
I wouldn't say throwing a jump ball to Gesicki would qualify as their best play. Plus if it is intercepted who cares its pre-season.

Quinn and Wake combo starting to excite me. They are FAST. A good pass rush might be the only thing that might make up for the silly wide 9 scheme.

Are you guys freaking clueless. It was so obvious that Gase didn't want to show his best red zone plays in a meaningless pre-season game. Do you really think they would have not thrown the ball into the end zone if this was a regular season game?

Why wouldn't he at least practice running a decent play in crucial situation? Isn't that the point of preseason... to prove your personnel can execute stuff similar to what you plan on doing in a real game?

I don't think anyone here is arguing that he should be using %100 of his playbook in a practice game.

Back
Top Bottom