*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Why wouldn't he at least practice running a decent play in crucial situation? Isn't that the point of preseason... to prove your personnel can execute stuff similar to what you plan on doing in a real game?

I don't think anyone here is arguing that he should be using %100 of his playbook in a practice game.
exactly, could be the cause of the poor starts. I would love to see the starters ball out for a serious put up 7 dont allow 7 and then let the usual stuff occur.

Tannehill looks really damn good so far. Missing stills too. The pocket has been clean for him too.

Drake runs left, flips it back to the right for a huge gain.

I’m sure you can picture that in your head bc that seems to be his signature

penalties ? this team?

giphy.gif

I love the "relax, it's just preseason" crowd

Wouldn't want the rest of the league to see our super secret pass play on 3rd and goal from the 17... lmao!

Better practice the highly effective draw play for a loss of 3 instead..... rrrrrright.

Guys, i know its frustrating. Take a deep breath. This team is young and inexperienced. We have a ton of soon to be talent. We wont start 4-0. We may start 1 and 3 but they will get better and we will be improving year after year with this young group
So basically it's time to look forward to next year?

Grant catching the pass on the sideline, turning and heading out of bounds with no one around him brings memories of Ginn Jr.

That was weak sauce on the Derby call

Back
Top Bottom