*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

LOL Tannehill. Right ****ing to the defender, couldn't have been easier. What does he have to do to get benched???

He has to have a better player backing him up, not one that's just happy to be there, catching some rays, chilling on the sidelines.

**** Tim Tebow.

Give it up man! Do you have a crush on Tannehill? Do you think he's cute? I don't get it.

Tim Tebow would rock. HE can do anything. And he prays for the power to do it. No one can stop him when he's going. Look at him doing everything in life right now. Dancing with stars and playing pro baseball. Lip singing and acting out songs. The guy is a pro.

i think WE should have traded for Bradford (just kidding) Maybe we could trade for Bridgewater next year (just kidding)

One of these days I'll watch a competent QB play for Miami....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHA Tannehill. WOW. More fail for Ryan. Can he be BENCHED FINALLY!?!?! C'mon man. What else is needed. Matt Moore era begins again. DO IT. Just cause Tannebaum won't allow it because of the stupid money they gave him. This team will suffer cause of the idiots running it and their decisions to give **** players big money.

I wish this contract would make Ross fire Tannebaum. There's no way he should keep him with Tannehill's contract, the picks he's made and the roster he's assembled. It's sad because he won't. He'll let him pick our next bust at QB.

You guys can stick around this team if you want I've had enough I'm done the fans deserve better than this

I feel bad for Gase. Guy has no experience as a HC, has very little talent to work with, and has Mike T. buying the groceries.

Bench tannehill for the rest of the season, I don't care if we win 1 game one season. I can't watch this guy play qb anymore. My god he's not a qb. Not natural. The fact that gase and staff failed to see this makes them as bad.

Back
Top Bottom