*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

Hopefully someone took Fede's helmet and he can't come out for special teams.

I think has conceded the season and is already planning for next year. He will bench underperforming players and let the losses pile up while changing the attitude on the team. He will privately support RT, but I'm sure he sees what we all see.
The team is better off with better draft position at this point.
Really depressing.

If we bench underperforming players we aren't going to be able to put a team on the field.

Well the defense played hard. Fact we have RT for 2 years at least and perhaps RT can be saved. I just wish Tannabaum is gone. I would draft all defense next year and hope RT delivers and if not move on from the guy

Even after all this I'm still glad Maxwell was benched:brewskis:

pass to stills was under thrown actually. one of the worst played qb games in a long time. big time regression

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I feel bad for Gase. Guy has no experience as a HC, has very little talent to work with, and has Mike T. buying the groceries.

Gase has done NOTHING to change the dynamics of the offense regarding creativity

What the **** is wrong with Matt Moore? He is better than this piece of **** Tannehill. You do recall Moore leading this team to many victories right? Tannehill is absolute garbage. Tim Tebow could step in and do better at this point. Figure it out man.

TBH, with Matt Moore it would be 0 or 3 to 22.. Matt Moore is trashier than Tannehill is.. that is factual. Teblow, as the other poster said, delete your account

What could they actually say??? THe oline was bad and the play calling horrible but Tannehill couldn't execute when he had protection any way.

There will be plenty. The auqa glasses do wonders. LOL

Back
Top Bottom