*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

Will Brinson ‏@WillBrinson 41s41 seconds ago

If you stare it down long enough it might happen

Give it up man! Do you have a crush on Tannehill? Do you think he's cute? I don't get it.

Tim Tebow would rock. HE can do anything. And he prays for the power to do it. No one can stop him when he's going. Look at him doing everything in life right now. Dancing with stars and playing pro baseball. Lip singing and acting out songs. The guy is a pro.

This game is proof positive that there is no God

HAHAHAHA Tannehill. WOW. More fail for Ryan. Can he be BENCHED FINALLY!?!?! C'mon man. What else is needed. Matt Moore era begins again. DO IT. Just cause Tannebaum won't allow it because of the stupid money they gave him. This team will suffer cause of the idiots running it and their decisions to give **** players big money.

Matt Moore era bigins might be the dumbest comment I have seen in a long time. Tanny needs to go the whole year bad or good unless you want to go with Dougherty...Matt Moore...hilarious

I think has conceded the season and is already planning for next year. He will bench underperforming players and let the losses pile up while changing the attitude on the team. He will privately support RT, but I'm sure he sees what we all see.
The team is better off with better draft position at this point.
Really depressing.

Why's Jakeem Grant on "UnDrafted"?
What, if your small they don't acknowledge that you were drafted.

There it is, the inevitable Tannehill interception. Gase has to sit him down. He sucked all night. If you're benching people for sucking RT has to not start the next game. The D hung in there and Tannehill ruined any chance the team had. He is the problem tonight. Can't dispute that fact. You can't go a whole game and throw one good pass. He was terrible all damn night. Year 5 and he has yet to lead this team to a winning record. Not happy with him or Gase right now. This game sucked.

Give it up man! Do you have a crush on Tannehill? Do you think he's cute? I don't get it.

Tim Tebow would rock. HE can do anything. And he prays for the power to do it. No one can stop him when he's going. Look at him doing everything in life right now. Dancing with stars and playing pro baseball. Lip singing and acting out songs. The guy is a pro.

Lol tebow is still a better qb then tannehill and that's pretty sad.

Tip my cap to the defense. Considering what they've watched from this offense I am surprised they didn't lay down long ago.

Gase has to have his hands tied by Tannenbaum and or Ross regarding Tannehill. It does not make sense for a QB "guru" being unable to figure out that Tannehill is not a starting NFL caliber QB. So I have to think that it goes deeper than the coach having the freedom to pull him due to his hands being tied from the guys upstairs. You can see that the coaching staff nor the players have any confidence in him, yet they refuse to pull him.

How many excuses will be made for Tannehill this week???

What could they actually say??? THe oline was bad and the play calling horrible but Tannehill couldn't execute when he had protection any way.

Back
Top Bottom