*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12

seriously what was that red zone int? hes running a inside corner route hes throwing it like it's a back shoulder fade wtf

they may share that one cause dvp looked over his inside shoulder but that's not the route to throw a fade on...and that throw was fade back shoulder all the way...either that or he just threw a wobbly duck corner route

he barely looked at dvp and when he did he screwed it up

I don't see how Timmons isn't a better mike option than that lost stuff we ran out there yesterday...I mean how are they sticking with that look...god it's ugly

go to Anthony at strong Timmons at mike and kiko at weak

Alonso spent a ton of time yesterday trying to get Anthony on his assignment communication wise I noticed that...indicator to me that as long as he's been here he's still not the sharpest tool in the shed

seriously what was that red zone int? hes running a inside corner route hes throwing it like it's a back shoulder fade wtf

they may share that one cause dvp looked over his inside shoulder but that's not the route to throw a fade on...and that throw was fade back shoulder all the way...either that or he just threw a wobbly duck corner route

he barely looked at dvp and when he did he screwed it up

Matt Moore said it just fell short in the press conference, DVP turned to the inside shoulder so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt in saying I don't think it was a back shoulder fade, I'm going with the duck theory.

Matt Moore said it just fell short in the press conference, DVP turned to the inside shoulder so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt in saying I don't think it was a back shoulder fade, I'm going with the duck theory.

ok well then that's your qb taking points off the board

we are good at it in 2017

they need to give both these qbs their walking papers as soon as the season ends

only way we even should consider moore again is if we fail in the draft or we go to camp with doughty or fales (I guess) and depth qb looks hopeless

whats funny is mike hull who they said they had faith in as a starter earlier this season is buried behind this motley crew of trash mikes...ha ha...I still don't understand how they can watch allen play mike in practice all week and green light that

raekwon better ball out next year

We currently have the 8th pick and I would'nt be surprised if we get a top 5 pick after the season is over.

Moore should of been gone 2 years ago.

whats funny is mike hull who they said they had faith in as a starter earlier this season is buried behind this motley crew of trash mikes...ha ha...I still don't understand how they can watch allen play mike in practice all week and green light that

raekwon better ball out next year

Raekwon .....sighs I guess we will never have a MLB with range in my lifetime smh.

we.need.to.lose.out.

that way we will have ton of draft leverage at our disposal...

we.need.to.lose.out.

that way we will have ton of draft leverage at our disposal...

Were going to win ugky next week Hoops, and I bet they don’t switch up the LB at this pont- just because

Back
Top Bottom